(Chapter 8) DOA

:Sophia:
Olive opens the door crying while holding Daniel. "Hi Sophia" she says trying to stop crying " don't stop crying it's okay to cry what kind of person would you be if you didn't cry?" I say hugging her and Daniel hugs me to and we walk to the living room
"Can I ask you a question?" I ask olive
"Yeah of course, hey sweetie can you go upstairs and play I'll be up to put you to bed soon okay?" Olive says to Daniel he nods and runs upstairs to play.

"Did you know Justin was in town when he was found in the car?" I ask her
Yeah I did he said that he couldn't come home though because he was helping a friend and staying with her!" She says tearing up again
Okay do you know about anyone he may have issues or past relationship history with?" I ask feeling bad about bombarding her with questions the day her husband is in the hospital.
"No not that I know o- Wait there was a guy named Keith kudler Justin had a disagreement with when Malissa Mcdougliss  was Keith's girlfriend and he thought Justin was going after her, Justin told him millions of times that he was married and that he had a child but he still didn't believe Justin" she says sobbing
"Thankyou very much olive that helped a lot I'm going to go talk to hank he just texted me that he left the hospital I'm going to come over tomorrow and we are all going to go to the hospital and see Justin okay so talk to Daniels preschool teacher that he won't be in for the rest of the week okay" I say to olive she cry's more then agrees and olive calls Daniel down to say bye to me he comes running down and runs to my arms. "Bye bye" he says hugging me "bye bye Danny see you tomorrow maybe we can go to the park and get ice cream after we go see daddy how does that sound?"

"Really we can?" He asks smiling
"Of course Danny"I say and he smiles wide.
"Bye Danny, bye olive" I say hugging Daniel and then giving olive a big hug
"Bye see you tomorrow" she says as I walk out the door and go into my car and drive to intelligence.
I get out of my car and walk into the precinct and I see Trudy platt and looks up and and looks back down to her paper work "how can I help you Hermann?" She says not to happy.
"I came to see Hank Voight" I say with a attitude toward her because of her not so warm welcome.
"I'll buzz you up" she says to me a little nicer, I guess my attitude showed her up
I walk up to intelligence and the first to see me is ruzek "hey Hermann" he says to me "hey Adam" I say and everyone looks up at me. "Hank, Erin can I talk to you alone it's important?" I say to them and they nod and walk to voights office.
"What's wrong Sophia?" Hank asks me sitting at his desk while me and Erin sit down on the chairs in front of his desk. "I went and talked to olive and she said Justin was in town and not staying with her and Daniel at the time but he was staying with a friend and helping her and the friend he was staying in town with us named Malissa Mcdougliss. Supposedly Justin had arguments and disagreements with a man named Keith Kudler and they'd go back and forth on the topic of Justin was stealing or taking Malissa from him, see it seem out of place if you think about it because Malissa didn't break up with Keith he broke up with her!. I don't know why he would go after Justin for that olive also told me that Justin kept telling he was married and had a child with olive. Now I'm at the point of thinking why would kudler be after Justin for helping his ex if he broke up with her, why would he be pissed nothing is stringing together here?!" I say and see erin and hanks facial expresssions change throughout the conversation.
"Thankyou Sophia that gives us a lot more evidence to go off of and string something together" hank says as Antonio burst through the door "a body was found in the back of a Range Rover license plate number 34yt5  hands and feet tied with barbwire, throat sliced and bullet wound to the head DOA!.He says to voight. He looks at Erin then at me. "Want to ride along and help with this case?" He asks me standing up and putting his jacket on "yeah I would love to" I say and we all walk to our separate cars
I get in my and we drive to the scene. I get out of my car and run to hanks car as he get out "stay on my hip" he says as we walk to the scene "Okay" I say as Erin runs up to me "do oh think this has anything to do with Justin?" She asks me and hank while looking at us I look at hank and he looks at me so I can talk "Sophia your more experienced then us so please help us with this case okay?" Erin asks "alright I'll help" I say looking at the body in the trunk "this could very much have something to do with Justin. Look there is some barbwire casing in the truck with the guy. run finger prints on this casing see who they belong to I'm going to check the car okay?" I ask hank
Okay here he says and hands me a gun I give it back to him "I have my own gun I say lifting up my shirt and showing him the holster on my belt. "Okay" he says as I make my way to the front of the car and I check the glove box and find a pocket knife I put gloves on and put the knife in the evidence bag once I do I open the center console and I see a pair of gloves and I put them in another evidence bag. "Sophia can I talk to you Erin says from the outside "yeah" I say as I close the console and put the evidence bags on the hood and take my gloves off.
Me and Erin walk behind the car she looks me in the eyes. "Kelly has been taken hostage and there is a video was sent to the intelligence unit so we need to watch it when we get back to the unit." She says looking at me "shit, okay hopefully this goes by quickly" I say motioning toward the scene "yeah me too" she says and we walk back to the car by now investigators get finger prints but they can't trace whoms they until they get back to the investigator unit So they collect all of the evidence and we all head back to the intelligence.

We arrive I park my car and we walk into the building we all walk upstairs and we see ms. Goodwin from Chicago med. they go to his office.
About 10 minutes later hank and dr. Goodwin comes out of his office. she says goodbye to everyone and leaves as hank calls me and Erin into his office "what's up sarge" Erin says as hank look broken as hell "hank what wrong is Justin okay?" I ask concerned "me and olive decided to take him off the machines, if we don't then he will just suffer!" Hank says tearing up "I need to go" I say walking out of his office I run out of the intelligence unit and out of the building and get In my car as I make my way to my friends house...

A/n: it's getting intense. What do you think Sophia is going to do? Do you think she's going to find Justin's killer let me know in the comments. Vote,comment and share