Chapter Seven- The Screw Up

Chapter Seven 

Lia's POV

Niall finally comes back from "breakfast" at 4pm. Either he was really hungry or he was really hungry. He walked in though the door and says hi. I nod, "I'm going out. I need some, er, stuff." He nods and tosses me the keys. I grab my bag and head to the store.

"EXTRA EXTRA! GET IT HERE HOT OFF THE PRESS!" I hear a magazine guy yell. I glanced at it not bothered until a certain blonde haired boy on it catches my eye. I snatch one up, giving the guy money. I scream of frustration, forgetting my stuff, I jump back into the car. I speed down the road and I jump out of the car when I get to Harry's flat. Thank God for GPS's.

I beat on the door, "AMANDA GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE YOU FUCKING DORK!" She opens the door, confused. I shove the magazine in her face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! You and NIALL?! YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM! YOU LIKE JOSH AND YOU KNOW I LIKE NIALL! WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream at her. I am fuming & I swear smoke was coming out of my ears. How the hell could my best friend betray me like this?!

Amanda's POV 

Lia comes to Harry's place beating on the door, so I let her in. Boy was I wrong to do so. She shoves a magazine in my face. I grab it and gasp when I see what's on it. 'NIALL HORAN'S MYSTERY GIRL?! CAUGHT IN A COMPROMISING POSITION AT THE MALL!' What the hell?! Compromising position? We were fucking HUGGING!! Oh and he kissed me on the CHEEK. Damn. Lia is ripping me a new one and I just stand there and take it. I know her, if I interrupt she'll go all Chuck Norris on my ass. She stops yelling at me and takes a deep breath. I have two ways to go with this. Tell her the truth or keep it under wraps.

"Well you're going out with Josh. Besides I hung out with Niall today and I've decided I like him more than Josh. So what if we go out?! You don't own him to begin with." Word Vomit. Shit. Why did I just say that?! She stares at me in disbelief. I'd do the same thing. I'm in shock myself.

"Amanda. Don't you EVER call me or text me again. If I want to talk to you I'll do something about it. Until then this friendship is over. WE are OVER." she says and runs out of the room, crying with the magazine in her hands. Tears are falling down my face like a waterfall. I just lost my best friend to word vomit & Niall Horan.

Niall's POV 

Lia comes running into the flat, tears running down her face. Before I can ask what happened, she throws a packet of papers at me. A door slams, & locks as I pick up the papers. It was a magazine. Shit. "NIALL HORAN'S MYSTERY GIRL?! CAUGHT IN A COMPROMISING POSITION IN THE MALL!" What the hell?! Shit shit shit. I've fucked up big time. I drop the magazine and run to Lia's room, banging on the door.

"Lia! Open the door please! LIA PLEASE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" I scream. When she doesn't I start screaming again. I know this doesn't help the situation at all but I can't help it. "LIA. PLEASE. OPEN. LET ME EXPLAIN!" Tears are running down my face. "Please Lia. Let me explain."

Two hours later and she still won't talk to me. I get up and go to my room. I actually cry myself to sleep. "Lia. Please." are the last words I mumble before sleep takes over.

Lia's POV 

Damn. Why did I accept the contest award? I just lost my best friend and I found out that the guy I fell for is DATING my best friend. I pack up the last of my bags before calling a friend of mine.

Hello? -Friend 

Hey. It's Lia. Can I come stay with you? -L 

Hey Lia. Sure. I'll see you soon okay? Be careful. -Friend.

We hang up, I grab my bags & I'm thankful that Niall stopped banging on my door. What would he explain to me? How he loves my best friend and not me? He would just point out how stupid I am for falling for him. I leave Niall's and soon I'm at my friends doorstep. I knock. He answers. "Come on in love."

"Thanks Harry."

A/N:: Ooh. So Harry came to the rescue? What do you guys think so far? Vote, Comment & Fan!! Much love!!xx -Amanda