Chapter Twenty Eight- The Day Before The Ball.... :)

Amanda's POV

"Come on Ryan. Lets go." Natalie pulled on Ryan's arm, Ryan and Josh's eyes never leaving each other. I place my hand on Josh's arm, "Josh." Ryan looks at me, questioning in his eyes. I give him a weird look. "Isn't this him?" Ryan asks. Josh looks at me, "Him? Him who?" I nod at Ryan, "Yeah. This is the Josh Devine." Ryan's fists clench, and Natalie tries to get his attention again.

"Why are you with him still? Or are you gonna break up with him soon? Dump his sorry ass." Ryan spat. I gasped. "What?!" I ask. "EXCUSE ME?! Dump my sorry ass? Who the hell are you to tell my girlfriend to dump me? You don't know me! You don't know what I've gone through." Josh got up in Ryan's face.

"I don't know you personally, but I do know about you." Ryan looked down at Josh. Yeah. Ryan was about 3 inches taller than Josh. I was trying hard not to laugh, but you know that everything is funnier when you're in a serious situation. "Oh yeah? How's that? How do you know about me? Magazines? Oh you should know that 75% of what they say is bullshit." Josh wasn't backing down, no matter the height difference. "I heard it from your girlfriend over there." Ryan jerked his thumb at me, and I swear ALL eyes were on me. I looked down. Shit. I didn't think this would come back and bite me in the ass.

I looked over at Lia, who had a pained look on her face, she knew she had partly caused this. Zayn and Perrie were confused as hell, just like Niall, Harry, Taylor, Caitlyn, Louis and Natalie. Liam was nowhere to be seen. "Amanda." Josh said and I cringed a bit. He rarely ever said my name to my face and I knew the tone of his voice was different.

I looked at Josh, and smiled weakly. "Is this the 'friend' from the hotel?" He bores into my eyes. I tear away and look at Lia. She avoids my eyes, but I keep staring at her. Niall nudges her and she looks at him then at me. 'How much did you tell him?!' I ask with my eyes. She looks down, then at me again, with an apologetic look in her eyes, 'It slipped.' Uh oh. 'How. Much?!' I dig deeper. 'Everything.' Shit.

I look back at Josh, "Yes. This is Ryan, my friend from the hotel." He scoffs, "A-Are you CHEATING on me?!" My jaw drops, and I'm sure everyone else's has. But Ryan has a smirk on his face and Natalie has a scared look on her face. "WHAT?! NO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yell at him. He blinks rapidly. "T-then why would you not check out? Why would you stay? And the only friend you made there HAD to be a lad?!" Josh put distance between us, just in case. Ryan had backed away a bit, letting us have the battlefield, so to speak.

"Why? Why did I keep the hotel room?" I started to say calmly, not wanting to raise my voice. "Because you were with Caitlyn, 24/7. You guys weren't even dating yet you were sleeping in the same room, IN THE SAME BED!" I breathed in. Don't raise your voice. It will not solve anything. "Do I look like I wanted to see MY boyfriend with his ex girlfriend, acting intimately? No. I don't. Louis didn't like it either, yet neither one of us said a word." I looked at Caitlyn, "I'm sorry but I'm just explaining." She nodded understandably. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. NEITHER ONE OF YOU! IT WAS WRITTEN ON YOUR FACE 24/7!!" Josh yelled.

I closed my eyes. "Then why did you continue on like it was nothing?? If you knew it was hurting me, then why wouldn't you talk to me about it? ASSURE me everything was still okay between us. Tell me that you loved ME not Caitlyn. Damn. I looked at you two and wished, hoped, PRAYED for that for US. I came back for you, Josh. I came back for us. I know you didn't expect the accident to happen, but you could've at least talked to me about it. Not just jump into a "relationship" with Caitlyn as soon as the damn doctor told you to jump." I was looking him square in the eyes. Literally. During the whole thing, I had slowly made my way to Josh. "You hurt me again." I backed away from him and looked at Ryan.