Chapter Ten- The Date

Chapter 10

Harry's POV 

Lia & I ate lunch with my family and ended up playing a fun card game called Bullshit. We saw it on the American movie, How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days. Kate Hudson is a babe in that movie. (A/N:: Yes I love Kate Hudson. No I don't think she's a babe, and I don't think Harry even knows who she is. Oh well.)

We played several rounds that we barely noticed time slipping past us. Soon it was dark and dinner was on the table. Even Lia was shocked at the time. "Erm, I thought we were supposed to leave after lunch?" she asked me on our way to the dinner table. I shrug, "Dont mind staying another night do you?" She shakes her head and runs to sit by my mum. I smirk. My mum has taken a liking to her but I've already told my mum no. Niall liked Lia and Lia liked Niall, they just didn't know that about each other.

After dinner we sit down and Mum let me pick the movie. "LOVE ACTUALLY!!" I call, running to pick up the movie. I hear Gemma groan. "HARREEEHHHH!! You ALWAYS choose that movie!!" I hear her yell after me. I laugh and run back into the room with the DVD. I shrug, "So? You love the movie too!" I say putting the movie in. My mum smirks, Gemma sighs and mumbles a true.

Lia laughs at the little banter and I send her a small smile. "Popcorn? Or do you guys not do that?" Lia asks, her cheeks turning a bit pink. Mum laughs and stands, "I'll go make some!" "I'll help!" Lia says. I'm glad my family like her. Hopefully they'll be that welcoming when I bring a girlfriend home one day.

Josh's POV 

Tired of the drama, I decided to take a road trip to my brothers house for a brother day. Unfortunately when I get there I'm bombarded with questions about NIALL'S new girlfriend from my brother & his friends. "What's she like? She's gorgeous! Think she'll leave Niall for me? Damn dude why didn't you tap that?" where questions I kept hearing until I finally told them to shut the fuck up. Finally it was night time and I went to bed in the guest room, but not before grabbing a bottle of alcohol to take with me.

Lia's POV 

I actually loved the movie. I'd never seen it or heard of Love Actually before but I can see why he loves the movie so much. The ending credits are rolling and I turn on a lamp. I look at everyone to see Gemma asleep on Harrys lap and Anne asleep on the other couch. I look up and almost scream when I realize Harry was wide awake and staring right at me. "Dammit Harry! Way to almost give me a heart attack!" I whisper scream at him. He chuckles quietly, "I'll get Gemma and come back for Mum. You go ahead and go to bed. We'll leave tomorrow okay?" I nod in agreement and say good night. Soon I fell asleep.

Around 2am I woke up thirsty, and walked downstairs to hear someone crying. I peek around the wall to see... Gemma sobbing. "Oh Gemma. Are you okay?" I whisper to her. Her head snaps up and nods. Then she shakes her head. I run over to her and pull her into a hug. "Gemma. What's wrong?" I ask. "H-He br-o-oke up with m-m-me." she blubbered out. "Oh Gemma. I'm so sorry." I tell her. I spend the next two hours comforting her and go to bed. Forget the water, I'm tired now.

Niall's POV 

I think my plan is brilliant. I just hope it works out like I've planned. I've decided not to let Amanda in on the plan and I just hope she does her part. I called The Rose (A/N: dunno if a real place in London...) and placed a reservation in the middle of the restaurant. Tonight in 2 hours, everything will change. I look at the clock after getting showered, & ready to go: 5:55pm. Time to go get Amanda.

Amanda's POV 

I had gone out shopping for a dress for my date tonight. When I packed, I didn't plan to go on a date so I didn't have any dresses, let alone any fancy dresses with me.