Chapter Thirty- Three: Ending/ Prologue OFFICIAL

A/N: Hey guys. So I feel really bad with the way I ended The Contest. I couldn't figure out how to end it and even now I don't have a clue on how to end it. I've been toying with rewriting it but so many of you have read it all the way up to this point that it's not fair to change things up. I'm very happy with the success this fanfic has had. I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic and I know I enjoyed writing it.

I'm also terribly sorry for not finishing this before writing Kik Me. I feel like that took away the fire I had for this story. Looking back now I realize I don't know how you guys wanted this story to end but I know I wanted to end it on good terms. So for the ending of this fanfic, I will write out how I had planned the ending. I hope it suffices for the horrid and long wait you guys had to endure. Thank you for being such amazing fans and sticking with me.

If you are reading this now, months after I 'finished' it, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Especially if you've been here since the beginning.

The Ending/Epilogue:

Josh & Amanda do end up and stay together. If you read the tabloids some will say that Amanda is pregnant but that's not true. She's just glowing because she's finally happy and the fighting has ceased to the bare minimum. But Josh & Amanda did adopt: Puppies. You've met Josh's bundle of joy on his Twitter, Facebook, Vine and whatnot. She is indeed a bundle of joy.

Harry and Taylor. What a couple to spring from a French café. The two made it through the hate and the negativity as they fought for their right to love who they wanted. They currently reside in Cheshire where Gemma and Taylor work together in a bakery. The same bakery that Harry worked in! Go figure. :) Pst. Ask Taylor and she'll tell you what Harry's been 'hiding' in a blue box in the back of the closet. Hint: I can hear the bells!

Liam and Danielle. Payzer. The couple that can make it through anything (at least in this fanfic)! They did find the ring in the end and all was well. Purple and white were the wedding colors and if you listen closely you can hear the faint cry of little Lizzie Payne. One big happy family living in Wolverhampton so Grandmum can watch Lizzie when Mum and Dad's schedule get's busy!

Louis and Caitlyn! Ahh! Couis. I always thought it sounded like coo. You know the sound babies make. You know the sound that their adopted son makes when he sees an elephant. He coos at the little (big) animal! Caitlyn ended up going back to school and majoring in education. She now subs for professors at the University of Manchester (Where Eleanor Calder goes! Guess what, Eleanor is one of the students in the class Caitlyn subs here and there. Can you feel the tension?)

Niall and Lia. Omg, my OTP of 2012. (Lia will get this part. ;)) Nia was and is perfect. They decided to buy a home in London, but they often retreat to the countryside in Ireland. With Niall being an uncle, Lia is now an auntie! Auntie Lia! How sweet. I wonder how long the romance will last before Lia gets tired of the question not being popped! 2 years should be enough! No? :)

Last but not least, Zayn and Perrie. Who doesn't know how they ended? Perrie and Little Mix are going strong in the UK and in the USA, but that doesn't stop the romance between the two! If you've been paying attention to the tabloids (they are actually right for once!) ZERRIE IS ENGAGED. IS ANYONE ELSE FAINTING AT THE MERE THOUGHT OF THEIR KIDS?? TOO MUCH HOTNESS IN ONE HOUSE. Ahem. But don't listen for wedding bells or baby cries anytime soon. They've got one dog, a cat and their careers first! Good luck to Little Mix and Zerrie! ♥

One Direction. Still strong! Although the lads live in different areas, the band is still going strong and the families all still get along! Thankfully. Their newest album, Midnight Memories is in stores now! GO GET IT! :)

**************************************************

I hope this was sufficient in ending the fanfic. Oh and just so you know, Eleanor did get out of jail, and no she didn't get Louis and Caitlyn. She gave up and went back to Man U. Caitlyn does have a restraining order against her but she's taken the chance to teach her. Wish them luck! ;)

I love you all more than words can say!!! Much, much, much love!!!xx -Amanda

THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!!!