Chapter Eight- Jealousy Written All Over It

Chapter Eight 

Harry's POV

When Lia called, I have to say, I was really surprised. We hadn't spoken much but I let her come anyways, paying for her train fee. I heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. "Come in love." I say. "Thanks Harry." she responds warmly giving me a half smile. I could tell by her voice that she had been crying. I gave her a hug as soon as she was inside and she broke down in my arms. I had to hold her up. "Whoa love. What's wrong? Lia. Why don't we go upstairs?" She nods and tries to stand up but fails. I pick up her bags, and carry her up stairs.

Setting her on my bed, she apologizes while curling up in a ball. I brush off the comment about my shirt full of salty tears. I change my shirt, going to see what was wrong I see she cried herself to sleep. God she looked so sad with dry tear tracks down her cheeks. I sit on the bed next to her and brush them away. She let's out a breath and snuggles up to me. I smile and close my eyes, soon I'm asleep with Lia in my arms.

Niall's POV 

I wake up, and my pillow is wet. I think that I slept with my mouth open but the stiffness of my cheeks tells me differently. I cried in my sleep. I try to remember why. LIA. I jump up and run to her room. I open the door to see the bed made. I run to the kitchen to see nothing was touched. Running back to her room, I check her closet to see it empty & her bags gone as well. I really screwed up.

My phone rings in the other room and I run to pick it up. "Hello?!" I ask without checking the number. "N-N-Niall." I hear sniffling and sobbing on the other line. I check the number. Amanda. "Manda Panda. What's wrong? You okay? Is Lia with you?" I ask curious as to why shes crying. "Lia said we we-were over. I lost my b-best f-friend Niall!" her voice breaking. Oh dear Lord. She went to Amanda first. That's why she came in crying. "Oh my Amanda I'm so sor-" She cuts me off.

"You told her the truth right? I-I can't lose Li-Lia. I just c-can't." she tells at me, sobbing. "No. I tried but she wouldn't let me explain." I tell her. "Then go tell her now!" she screams at me. Jeez. She's a mess. Poor girl. Those damn paps just ruined a friendship. "I can't. She's not here. She's obviously not with you. Where is she?" I ask walking into the kitchen. "I have no idea. She isn't with Josh. He's at rehearsals with Sandy and Dan." she responds a little calmer than before.

I see a note on the fridge and run to it. "I found a note." I tell Amanda. I read it.

Dear Niall, 

I'm sorry I wasn't straight forward with you. But you did break my heart. I fell for you, hard. I hope you and Amanda are happy. Don't worry about me. I'm with a friend here in the UK & I'm safe. Goodbye for now Niall. 

- Lia Higgins

"Well?!" Amanda says when I'm done reading the note. "Huh?" I ask confused for a minute. "WHAT DID THE NOTE SAY?!" she sort of yells. I read it to her and Amanda starts crying again. I tell her to take a breather tonight, that the date is off. I hang up after. Shit. What have I done?

Lia's POV 

I wake up and my cheeks are stiff. Damn I cried myself to sleep over a GUY. But not just any guy, Niall Horan. I sit up and look around. Where the fu- oh. I'm at Harry's. I look down to see Harry sleeping. Damn. He looks sexy. Wait. Sexy? Harry? Eh. Maybe. I grab my phone and see that I have a text from Josh.

Hey Lia. Are we still on for tonight? 

-Josh

I groan, totally forgot about the date. I quickly text back a no. That I'm not feeling well which is half true. Also I'm 180 miles from London. I try to get up but Harry rolls over and traps me with his arms. "Harreh! Get off of me!" I yell. He wakes up, "Huh? Oh sorry Lia." I nod and accept the apology.

"So Lia. Why did you break down crying love?" Harry asks me as we are walking around Holmes Chapel few hours later. I look at him, "Can we get coffee and sit?" He nods.

We get some coffee and a muffin from a cafe, sitting down outside. He looks at me waiting for my answer. I sigh unsure how to put this. I see the magazine and run to pick it up. "Lia?!" he yells after me. I hold up a finger and go to pay for the magazine. When I get back to the table, I slap it down on the table. He looks at it and gasps. "Whoa Niall & Amanda?!" he looks up at me. I just nod, "Yep. That's why I cried."

Harry's POV 

What the hell Niall?! You're breaking this girls heart! Was the first thing I thought when I saw this. I remember Josh telling Niall that he has to fake date Lia, but is falling for Amanda. This has jealousy written ALL over it. I excused myself and called Liam.

Hello? Harry? Why are you calling me at 9am?-L 

(Whoops. Forgot the time difference. I shrug before realizing he can't see me.) 

Liam we've got a problem. There is a wacky love triangle that could spilt us up. -H 

Ugh. Really Harry? Who? -L 

Lia, Amanda, Niall, & Josh. -H 

Fine. Dani & I will be there soon. Don't cause anymore trouble. -L

With that he hung up. I smirked satisfied. I walk back to Lia and she looks at me. "Liam and Danielle are coming home." I tell her. She gives me a quizzical look, "Danielle?" I laughed, "Liam's girlfriend." She nods understanding now. All we have to do now is wait for the Trophy Couple to come home and fix this.

A/N:: Yes. Diam is a trophy couple. :) Whats gonna happen? Haha. These author notes are so weird for me! Fan, Comment & Vote!! Much love!xx -Amanda