Chapter Twenty Two- Harry's POV Only

Chapter Twenty Two

Harry's POV

After the group hug, I took Taylor by the hand and out of the office. "Harry. What's up?" she asks me, curiousity in her eyes. "Have you noticed that my life isn't exactly like every other 18 year old's?" I ask, unsure of what she has gathered in this past week. She nods, "Yeah. I've just kind of gone with it." I laugh. "Well you know I'm famous. I'm 1/5ths of a British/ Irish boyband--." "Yeah. One Direction. I found it in the lobby." she holds up a mini 1D poster with the five of us on it. I laugh. "Yeah. Thats us." and take the poster, looking at it.

It was an old photo, Liam's hair was long and Niall still had his crooked teeth. I see two fingers move to under my chin, and Taylor lifts my head up. Our eyes locking, she smiles, "You could be rich or poor. But babe, that doesn't matter to me. You've probably heard this before but I honestly mean it. I don't care. You've given me the best week of my life, even with all the chaos!" she says and kisses me on the lips. I smile into the kiss and she pulls away. I pout, and she laughs.

"Harry." she says and the pout goes away. "Yes?" I ask, knowing something is coming. "I have to go back home tomorrow. I'm moving to London, but all of my stuff is back in Texas." she says and my eyes drop. I forgot she didn't live here. I look back at her and smile, "Well I guess we'll have to make the best of today! When will you come back?" I ask. Her smile mirrors mine, "A week from tomorrow." Damn a week without her? I can barely remember what it was like when I didn't know her. I loved her and her smile. Her company was amazing and when she walked into the room, the whole mood changed in a good way.

She had a infectious personality and it was exactly what I needed, with the craziness of the band. I nod and then I see Mr. Richards come back down the hall and he beckons me into his office. I look at Taylor and she nods. I give her a kiss and walk towards his office. The girls walk out with Mrs. Higgins and go to sit with Taylor to gossip I'm sure. 

I get into the room and Paul closes the door after me. I look at him and smile, he returns it. I walk over to where the lads are standing. "Lads, I know that I told you, you had the year off, while Lia was here but--" he was cut off by Lia walking into the room. Mr. Richards stops talking and we watch Lia whisper something into Paul's ears, and Paul nods. Lia pulls away and notices our confused looks. "Oh. I didn't tell you. Guys, Paul is my dad. My biological dad." she tells us and my jaw drops. The five of us look at Niall who nods. "Damn. I never noticed the resemblance." Josh says and we all murmur in agreement. Lia laughs and leaves. 

"Like I was saying, I know you guys were told that you had the year off while Lia was here, but that is not the case anymore." He says. We all groan. "What do you mean? What do we have to do?" Liam asks. Probably some charity concerts or signings or recording. "Some charity concerts, signings and recording in the studio." he says. SEE?! What did I say? Yes Harry has a brain under these amazing curls. Cue wink.

"Oh. That's not too bad. Right lads?" Niall asks and we all murmur in agreements. As long as we don't have to leave the UK-- "Good. Cause your charity concerts are in New York." Never mind. Really? I groan and everyone looks at me. "What?" I ask, and they shake their heads. "You boys leave tomorrow. You can take your girls, but you will pay for their way there. I will inform the rest of the band. You're dismissed." He says. 

"Wait." Liam says, "How long will we be gone?" Good question Liam. We all look at Mr. Richards expentantly. "I will give Paul your plane tickets. Have fun boys. NO TROUBLE." he yells after us and we all yell back agreements and good byes. We corner Paul who has the tickets. 

"How long Paul?" Louis demands. We all nod, wanting to know. He shows us the tickets and we all groan. I turn around to see Taylor. I smile weakly and her smile falters a bit. "Hey. What was that about?" She asks, her eyes breaking away and watching Zayn tell Perrie what's going on and Perrie's face falling.