Chapter Twenty Six- London

Chapter Twenty Six

Amanda's POV

I stepped out of the terminal, and into the Heathrow airport. Yep. I'm back in London. I'm not sure what I'm about to walk into but I missed it here. I haven't told Lia what my decision was. In fact I booked the first flight out of California to London and TADA!! I'm here. I grab my bags, which were a LOT. Did I mention that I'm back for good? Well I just did. I couldn't stand being away from my family/friends. I missed Lia, Caitlyn and the girls that knew just about all of my secrets. Plus I missed the lads... Including Josh. I never realized how much I missed the gloomy weather until I walked out of the airport. Hailing a cab, I smiled as the driver helped me get my stuff into the car. "Where to?" He asks as we enter the cab. "Marble Arch Inn, please." He nods and starts the meter. I sigh in happiness as I look back at the familiar surroundings. I knew it would be quite awhile till we got there, so I decided to rest.

*Dreaming*

Let me set the scene: London, Winter time, some snow, gloomy clouds, at about 5pm on a Saturday. The day of the Christmas ball. Yeah. We are in the future. I dream about the future a lot. No, I can't tell the future, I just like to dream what I think will happen in the future or what I want to happen. In this case, its what I want to happen. "Amanda?" I hear a familiar voice call to me. I spin around to see Josh. "Josh... Hello again." I tell him with a sincere smile. "You're here?" I nod, "I'm not a ghost silly." His face falls and I see an arm drap around his waist. Um, WHAT?! I see.... CAITLYN?! "Hey, Amanda. How are you?" she asks, oblivious that my jaw is on the ground. I regain my posture and smooth out my dress. "Caitlyn, how are you? Where's your boyfriend, Louis?" I ask, reminding her that Louis is her boyfriend, not Josh. "Oh didn't you hear? Louis and I broke up. Well more like he isn't even here anymore." she says, and I give her a 'What...?' look. "Louis is dead." She clarifies bluntly. I gasp, like legit gasp. OKAY Lemme clear this up. I DON'T want this to happen. "What?! How?!" Caitlyn shrugged, "He inhaled too much smoke. Couldn't save him." I couldn't believe it. "Come on Josh, lets go." Caitlyn grabbed his hand and he kissed her on the cheek. "Wait are you dating him??" I looked at her with wide eyes. She nods and pushes past me. But.. He's my Josh. MINE. I wanted to scream at her, but I just watched them walk in and they never looked back.

I sit down on the bench that was provided and heard some laughing. I look up to see Niall. "Nialler!" I call out to him. I've missed the blon- brunette leprechaun? He dyed his hair! It looks amazing!! He sees me, smiles and runs over to me! I give him a hug and get a Horan hug in return. Boy have I missed those! We let go and I see... Demi Lovato?! Oh hell no. Since when did Nemi become real?! I give Niall a look but he is too busy watching Demi come down the walkway. I smack Niall, "Where the hell is Lia?!" I demanded. He shrugs, still watching Demi. Oh you make me sick. Go away. NIA FOREVER. I give Demi the cold shoulder but Niall doesn't notice. Niall grabs her hand and they walk through the door to the ball. 

Goodness gracious. This dream can never come true. I'd rather die then see Nemi come to life. Poor LIa. Where is she? I see a black dress peek out from behind a bush and I smile widely at the girl who was wearing it. "PANDA!!!" I jump up and run to her. "TAYTAY!!!" We shared a hug and I silently prayed that Tarry was still alive. I clench my eyes shut, praying and hoping for the best. I hear someone flip their hair. Like legit  hear them. I open my eyes and see Haz. Oh thank God. "Tarry is still alive and going." I say thankfully. Taylor gives me a weird look and laughs. "Oh Panda. It's like you stepped off the face off the Earth. Haz and I are apparently related." My jaw hit the floor again. "RELATED?!" I screamed. She just smiles. HOW CAN SHE BE SO CALM?! "Yeah. He's dating my mom and they are engaged." I didn't know what to say. After a few minutes of silence, Taylor shrugs and walks into the ball, Haz and apparently Taylor's mom following. I just nod, well I try to nod.