Chapter Fourteen- A Filler

Chapter Fourteen

Lia's POV

I woke up and realized I was on a plane. I looked over at Niall and then saw Preston behind us. Both of them were sleeping. It wasn't a dream. He said he loves me. Niall Horan, from IRELAND said he loved me. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's in a band but when it's just us, he's not some boy band member. He's Niall James Horan from Mullingar, Ireland. He loves me and I sure as hell love him. When he said he did, my eyes got so wide. Mostly cause he shocked me. But trust me I didn't think twice about my answer. I knew this boy was special when I met him.

"I do love you, Niall." I whisper into his ear. He smiles and moves positions. I smile and look away but not before I hear Niall reply, "I do love you too LiLi." I look over at him with the biggest grin in the world. "You keep smiling like that, I think your mouth is going to hurt." I jump at the sound of Preston's voice. "Holy shizballs Preston. You scared the crap out of me!" I tell him. He laughs and apologizes.

I grab a deck of cards and ask him if he wants to play Gin. He nods. Thank God he knows how to play. Man I didn't know I as going to regret that thought. Four rounds later and he is winning. I have 234 and he has 72. Jeez. I groan again as Preston lays out his cards and Niall pops up from behind his seat.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doin?" he asks in his waking up voice. Holy shit. He needs to speak like that more often. Sexy as hell. I tell him and he looks out the window. "Hey LiLi." he says. "Hmm?" I say looking up at him then back at my cards. "Look outside." he says. I turn around to look out the window and gasp. "Oh my. Niall. Yo- You shouldn't have but thank you." I say giving him a kiss and hug. 

Looking out the window I see... I'll keep it a secret a bit longer. I snuggle into Niall watching the buildings get closer and closer as we land. 

Louis' POV

I woke up to Caitlyn sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I don't know why I ever let her go. I get those butterflies in my stomach and the heart beating fast things with her. I used to have it with Eleanor but after awhile it just wasn't there anymore. I missed that and Caitlyn brought it back.

God I love this girl. I know what you're thinking, 'Love Louis?! LOVE? You've only known Caitlyn for a month and four days!' But I really do believe I love her. It's hard not to. With her long brown hair that frames her face and those big brown eyes that I could spend hours staring into.

Caitlyn moves on my shoulder, waking up. She stretches and I poke her side. She hates it when I do that but I can't help it! I love doing it! "Loueh! You KNOW I hate it when you do that!" she says rubbing the spot I poked her with. See? Told you she hates it. I smile and she smacked me. I look out the window and see the buildings, knowing we are about to land.

"Hey Caitlyn." I say. "Hmm?" she says looking at me. "Look out the window." I say. She leans over me to get a better look. Her eyes almost come out of their sockets. I chuckle.

"Louis. William. Tomlinson. You did NOT take me to the City of Love." she says with a smile. I nod and she kisses me. Oh boy. There goes those butterflies and my heart is skipping a few beats. She pulls away, "Louis, what are we?" she asks. I can't help it when I reply, "We are humans. I'm a boy and you're a gi-" I'm cut off by Caitlyn laughing and she swats my arm. "Smart ass." she says when she finishes laughing.