Chapter Twenty Four- Amanda's POV only

Chapter Twenty Four

Amanda's POV

New day, again. I still freak out a bit when I wake up and realize that I'm not home in the UK anymore. I moved there a week after Josh left and moved back to the States a week before Josh got back. I still get nightmares. That's what I call the break up. A nightmare. I look at the clock and it reads 2:27am. I sigh again knowing that I haven't had a full nights sleep since the whole Josh and Taylor thing happened. This dream was a reaccuring dream. Here's what happened:

*One Month Earlier*

My phone rings. "Hello?" I answer waiting for the other person to respond. "Babe. I'm on my way." I hear Lia say and I'm confused. "We don't have anything planned for today. I was gonna be a lazy bum since I don't work today." I worked at TopShop. Not sure how I got the job since my fashion sense is like non existent. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm dating the drummer of a international boyband, even thought the employer swore up and down that wasn't why they hired me.

"I know. I'm coming anyways. Open the door." I hear a knock on Josh's flat door. I had moved in about a few months ago and was still going through stuff. I weaved around boxes before hanging up and answering the door. Opening it I see Lia, Dani, Taylor, Caitlyn and Perrie. "Hey guys... Not that I don't want you here but what are you doing here? All of you?" I ask still confused.

"We have something to show you. Where's your laptop?" Taylor asks and I point to it on the couch where I was sitting minutes before. Dani and Perrie walk past me with groceries. "Groceries? I already stocked up for this week." I told them but they waved me off. Caitlyn grabs my hand and drags me over to the couch where Lia and Taylor were on my laptop. Dani and Perrie were putting ice cream into bowls. My favorite ice cream. That none of the other girls like. "Girls. What's going on?" I ask a bit more skeptical than before.

Lia and Taylor close the laptop a bit and wait for Dani and Perrie to finish. Soon I have a bowl of Chocolate Chip Cookies And Cream ice cream. Its specially made and hard as hell to find. I took the bowl and dug in, wondering why the hell I was being treated with this. I noticed the girls exchange looks before my laptop was on my lap and Sugarscape was open. OH! I loved Sugarscape! They have such a funny sense of humor! Caitlyn's finger scrolls down and I see in big block letters:

JOSH DEVINE AND TAYLOR SWIFT SNOGGING?!

I cringed and dropped my spoon into the bowl, handing it over to whoever was sitting by me then. I hesitantly scrolled and was absolutely broken and flat out embarassed. 

Today One Direction's drummer, Josh Devine was caught in a comprimising position with country singer, Taylor Swift. The One Direction boys have been in the States for the past three months, doing duets with Taylor Swift throught out the country at various charity concerts. During their first month there, Josh Devine was pictured with just Taylor at a diner like place. Both had big smiles on their faces. 

*See photo here*

There was much controversery over if the picture was real or not. So we called Amanda Warren, girlfriend of Mr. Josh Devine. She quickly denied the rumors of Taylor and Josh, saying that they were just friends and that Josh and her's relationship was still going strong. 

*Photo of Josh and I*

Well once again, there is spectculation on whether or not Amanda's statement is true. Althought its been three months since Josh and Taylor have been spotted together alone, Jamanda could be history after this picture surfaced of the Tosh pair. Swifties, which are what the Taylor Swift fans call themselves, love the Tosh couple, hence they made a ship name. No sources close to Mr. Devine were avaliable at the time. So is Jamanda over? Is Tosh the new 'it' couple? Comment below who you ship.  Jamanda? Tosh?