Chapter Twenty Five- 360 Twist

Chapter Twenty Five

Louis' POV

"Caitlyn! We need some milk and carrots! Will you drive to the store and get some? I have to go an interview." I called out to Caitlyn. "Yeah! Sure!" She yells back. Moments later she's downstairs and ready. "I'll go now so I can spend the day being lazy." She grabs the keys, and kisses me on the cheek leaving. Plan in motion. I waited until she was in the car, which I could see from the living room window. I saw her get into her car and drive away. I grab my jacket and my keys, running out of the flat. "Ready Mr. Tomlinson?" An officer asked. I nodded, "Plan's going smoothly so far." I get into the cop car and we follow Caitlyn's car. My palms were a bit sweaty and I was nervous. Caitlyn is going to say yes.... or kill me.

Caitlyn's POV

I got into the car and headed towards the store. I was actually lying when I told Louis that I was gonna be lazy today. My plan was to go dress shopping with the girls. To be honest though, I am still sooo bummed that Tommo hasn't aske dme to the ball yet. I hope he doesn't just automatically think I'm gonna just go with him even though we are a couple. It so does not work that way. I was driving down the street, not really paying attention when I see lights in my rearview mirror. You've GOT to be kidding me. It's a cop. Shit. Louis is going to kill me! Wait! THIS IS HIS CAR! I'm not on his insurance. I don't even have a license! Fudge jalsdkfjalsdflja! I pulled over, away from the traffic, watching the cop pull over with me. I sigh as I am sooo screwed! All I wanted to do is go get some damn milk and carrots. WHY DID LOUIS NEED MILK AND CARROTS ANYWAYS?! Damn Carrot boy.

I watch the cop in my side mirror as he walks up to my door. He taps on it and I roll down my window. "Hello Officer." I greet him, my smile a bit forced. "Ma'am can you please step out of the car?" He asks. My jaw drops. "What?! Why?!" I ask. I KNOW I was sooo not speeding or doing anything illegal. I unhooked my seatbelt and moved to open the door. I jump out of the car, WELL AWARE of the crowd I seemed to be gathering. "Can you come over to my car please?" He asks and I nod. Good Lord. What the hell did I do? We walk over to the car and he tells me to wait. I sort of sit on his car, still confused as to what I should do.

The way I was sitting, I was turned away from the cop but I knew he had gotten into the car. I guess he was processing Louis' car information. I sit there for awhile a bit annoyed at how long this is taken. Also annoyed at the flashes that were going off. This was so going to be on the news. I groaned, a bit humiliated. After a little longer, I hear a car door open and close. I don't move but I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and it's the cop. He is holding a sign and I glance down to read it. I gasped as I read it: 

Caitlyn, Will You Go To The Christmas Ball With Me? - Louis 

I was so shocked. I felt another tap on my shoulder and I spun around to see Louis. He wasn't wearing his classic outfit of stripes, bright skinny jeans and TOMS. He was decked out in a tux and was holding flowers. "What do you say?" he askes, flashing his silly smile. My stomach did flips and wasn't calming down for anything. I nodded really fast, as if I didn't answer, then he would take it as a no. He smiles even bigger and gave me the flowers. I set them down on the car and kissed him. He pulls me closer, smiling into the kiss. The crowd that had gathered began to clap.

I pull away, a bit breathless, "You had me-- arrested to ask me-- to the BALL?!" I had regained my breath at the last part and had pulled away. I smacked him on the chest, playfully. He grinned sheepishly and nodded. "Louis! I almost had a heart attack! I'm not on your insurance! He could've seriously arrested me!" I smack him again and pick up the flowers. "Sorry, but you didn't get arrested, did you?" I shake my head and turn back to the officer. "Am I free to go?" He nods and dips his hat at us. I thank him and get back into Louis' car. The passenger side door opens, and Lou gets in. "Oh I'm sorry, did you think I was going to give you a ride??" I aske him, a bit teasingly.