Chapter Twenty Seven- The Interview Gone Crazy

Amanda's POV

Caitlyn has been out of the hospital for a DAY and hell has broke loose. Remember that "dream" I had? Yeah. Bits and pieces were coming true. Caitlyn and Josh were getting closer much to my disappointment. Louis and I were sitting on the couch watching the two go through old albums. They weren't even together that long and yet they took a gazillion pictures.

"She doesn't even take THAT many pictures with me." Louis crosses his arms across his chest, huffing. I pat his shoulder knowing exactly how he was feeling. I hear footsteps coming from down the hall I see Lia walk out from my room in Josh's flat. He let me back in. Oh and notice how I said MY room and not Josh and I's room. Why? Because Caitlyn is staying in his room.

"Amanda. Breathe." Lia soothes me. I look up to see Josh giving me a weird look. I let go of the pillow I was suffocating. I love Caitlyn but that's MY boyfriend. Not HER boyfriend, yet Josh is totally acting like they were still a couple. "Amanda." Lia says sternly. I was suffocating the pillow again. I sigh and give Lou the pillow but he was asleep. Lucky bastard.

Haven't been able to sleep since Caitlyn moved in. I seriously need to get some sleeping medicine or I will fall over dead. I walk into the kitchen and see Lia pouring herself a drink. "Want one?" she asks. I shake my head, grab her glass and take a quick drink.

"Or have a drink of mine." she says sarcastically and pours some more into her cup. "I need to go to the market. You wanna come with?" I ask. She nods, finishes off her lemonade, puts her drink in the sink and we leave. "I'll be back later." I tell Josh. Caitlyn says goodbye and Josh does the same.

Lia and I pull into the parking lot of the market and get out of the Rover. "What do you need?" she asks. "Sleeping pills." I say nonchalantly. She gasps. "Panda. You said you would never take sleeping pills and that you never want to." She was right. I don't want to but I need to. So that's what I told Lia. "I need to get some sleep. I haven't had a true good nights sleep since Josh left for the States FOUR months ago. FOUR. MONTHS. AGO." I enunciate. She nods, but I don't know if she understands.

I walk over to the medicine aisle and Lia goes to the magazine aisle. I'm reading the backs of some of them when Lia comes back with wide eyes and a magazine in hands. I sigh. I hate magazines. Ever since the Niall thing. "What Lia?" I finally give in. She hands me the magazine and I sigh. Great.

Louis Tomlinson's Girlfriend In Car Crash- Loses Memory.

I know what you're thinking, 'What's that got to do with me?'. There's more.

Caitlyn is back with Josh Devine. What about Amanda and Louis, the... Ex's? Jamanda was rumored to be back together. Were they just that, a rumor? Laitlyn were still a thing when the accident happened. Broken up because of a car accident?

I sigh, not really wanting to read the rest. I hand it back to Lia but she gives it back. "There's more." she points to it.

Poll: Fave Couple?

A.) Jamanda

B.) Laitlyn

C.) Louanda

D.) Jaitlyn

I groan. Louis and I aren't even together! Never will we be! I give Lia back the magazine and walk down the medicine aisle, with medicine and to the check out lines. I swipe my card and I hear screaming. I put my pin in, ignoring the yelling. I grab my bags and turn around to the incessant yelling and bickering. Oh come on! "Lia the paps found us." I sigh and grab her arm. "You can go out through the back!" The cashier told us. We yelled our thanks and ran to the back exit.