Chapter Eighteen- Swimming In The Seine

Chapter Eighteen

Harry's POV

Shiz balls. I have to go swimming in the Seine! Who knows whats in it! Or if its cold as ice! We all gathered in a car and headed towards the river. As we got out we realized that the gate was closed. "Whoops looks like we can't go swimming." I say and start to head back to the car. "Nuh uh! Not so fast. I know a way around here." Louis said. I turned and gave him a death look. "How?" Amanda asked. "Erm, well Caitlyn and I have been here for about a week already so we walked around a lot. We've been here a few times at night." Louis said and lead the way to a side gate that trails along the side of the river. 

After a bit of walking, we came to a stop. Louis looked around then winked at us, picked up part of the gate so it wasn't in the ground anymore and moved it forward. He waved us through and soon we were on the other side of the gate. "Alright boys and girl," Lou says winking at Caitlyn who was the only girl swimming, "Time for a midnight swim. Strip down to your undergarments." We did so and we were soon standing at the edge of the water.

I look back and saw Taylor giving me a sympathetic look, and I just smiled at her, which she returned. "Do we HAVE to do this?" Liam asked, Caitlyn, Zayn, Josh and I were mumuring in agreement. We so did not want to go into the water. "Yes. You do." Dani said. "Wait!" Perrie yelled and we turned around. "What?" I asked. "Zayn can't swim, remember? You're gonna send him into a river?" she explained ant it dawned on us. Oh yeah. "Fine. Zayn you don't have to do this. We'll make you do something else." Louis said and Zayn breathed an audible sigh of relief.

"NOW JUMP!" Louis yelled. The rest of us took a deep breath and jumped. HOLY FREAKING SHIZ BALLS!!! THIS WATER IS SO FREAKING COLD!!! LOUIS I HATE YOU! I start to swim back up to the surface. As  soon as my head is above water I look around for Liam, Josh, and Caitlyn. There's Caitlyn. I swam over to her and with Louis help, got her back on shore. I turned back around and saw Josh, and helped him up as well. 

Turning back around I expected Liam to be right there. "LIAM?!" I tried yelling, waves crashing into my face from the disturbed water. I looked back at Lou, "Has Liam come back up yet?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Guys. Where's Li?" Dani asks, looking at Lou and I. "I-I don't know Dani." I say and she looks like she's going to break down crying. "LIAM!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! LI DON'T YOU BE PRANKING ME! DAMMIT LIAM WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Dani is yelling out into the water. Dammit Li, you're gonna make you're own girlfriend cry.

"Oh shit." Josh says. Louis helps me out of the water. "What, Devine?" I say draining the water out off my briefs. I look at him and see him pointing towards a light. "OH SHIT! It's the police!" I whisper yell. I grab my clothes and Taylor, booking it for the gate. I stop dead in my tracks, "You go with them, Tay. I can't leave with the possibility of Liam still being out there." I tell her. I can tell she's torn but Amanda comes back and grabs her arm. "HAZZA! COME ON!" Lou yelled. I shake my head. I look back to the direction of the light and notice it was getting closer. "You guys go and FAST!" I  yell at them.

"Come on. Harry knows what he's doing." Zayn says dragging the group away and into a taxi. Their car doors close and I hide anywhere. Soon the light is shining where the group and I were standing. After a minute, the light goes away. I peek up and the police guys are gone. Come on Li. Where are you?

Dani's POV

The group and I are back at the hotel and I am now pacing around the room. Zayn has taken guard at the door so I don't try and do anything drastic. Please. I just want Liam back. God Li, you better not be playing me. "How long has it been?" I ask no one in particular. " 5 minutes, Dani." a girl, Amanda I guess, replies. Damn, its been 5 minutes too long. "Dammit Lou and Caitlyn, why'd you have to choose that consequence? Why were the police there? We weren't doing anything illegal. Wait, WERE WE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL?!" I blow up in their faces and Niall holds me back.