Chapter Sixteen- The Dates

Chapter Sixteen  

Lia's POV

Niall and I walk out of the hotel, hand in hand. "Where to first babe?" I ask Niall, looking into his sky blue eyes. I love looking into them, I literally lose myself in them. I'm knocked out of my gaze by Niall snapping his fingers in front of my face. I laugh, my point exactly. "How about we go shopping? Then we can go to the tower? Yeah?" Niall says. I nod, "Sure! Let's go!" I say. Shopping? This outta be fun.    I see a store with the cutest clothes in the world, and drag Niall into it. He stands there awkwardly as I pose with random pieces of clothing off of the rack. He laughs and shakes his head. I put back a bright pink tank top with the words Love on it. Too bright for my liking. I turn around and gasp, my hands clasping over my mouth. "What? You okay?" Niall asks, walking over to me. I nod and point my finger at the most beautiful dress I've ever seen in my life. He follows my finger with his eyes. He looks between me and the dress, laughs and rolls his eyes. "That? Over a dress?" he remarks. "You know its kind of obvious you don't have any sisters, Niall." I say and walk towards the dress, arms wide open. He laughs at my remark and follows me.

I look behind the dress to find my size, which was easy thanks to the sizing chart next to it. I picked it up, looked at Niall who was watching me, and booked it to the dressing room. I hear him sigh behind me and I smirk. He said he wanted to go shopping. He should've known. "You're the one who wanted to go shopping." I tell him when he gets to me. "Yeah I know." he says and sits down on one of the empty chairs facing the dressing room doors. I snag a room, quickly stripping and throwing the dress on. I almost squeal in excitement as the dress hugs me in all the right ways and its flawless on me.   A knock hits the door, "Babe, are you going to come out and let me see it or not?" Niall asks. I laugh, "Hmm.. Do you want to see it now, or wait for our date tonight?" I ask. I answer before he can, "Wait for tonight it is." answering for him.

He groans, and hits the door, "Come on babe, PLEASE?! I really want to see  you in that dress." I smirk, looking at myself in the mirror. I shake my head, "Nah. You can wait." I slip the dress off as Niall hits the door one last time. Slipping my clothes back on, I walk out the door and towards the accessory department. About five minutes later, and one stop to the shoe department, I have my outfit ready for tonight. Or so I thought it was five minutes later. "Babe, we have to go back to the hotel." Niall says. I look at him as we walk out of the shop, "Why?" He gestures outside, and it's only then I realize that it's pitch black outside. We've been in that shop for hours.   "Oh." is all I say. "Yeah. I'm starving." he says and I roll my eyes at  his statement. We get back to the hotel and I start to get ready before going to dinner.    

Taylor's POV

When I met Harry, I didn't think I'd like him very much. He wasn't my type plus when I saw that waitress flirting her butt off to him, I figured he'd fall for it. When he didn't and started talking to me, I was shocked. He is a good looking lad and the more I talk to him and joke around with him, I realize that I judged him by his cover. I judged him from afar and that was wrong of me to do. Right now Harry and I were in one of the many, many, many clothing shops here in Paris. I picked up a shirt that had a HUGE banana on it, and showed it to Harry. We both doubled over in laughter. I threw it at him and he posed with it.  

I quickly took a picture of him before he moved. I laughed at it, and he looked up at me curiously, "Whatcha got there?" he asks. I laugh and shake my head. "Oh no you're gonna show me, TayTay!" he says. I run through the store, "TayTay? Really Harry?" I remark laughing. I look over my shoulder to see him shrug and picking up speed. Seconds later I'm on the floor and a few more seconds later, Harry is standing by me with tears of laughter rolling down his face. What the heck happened?? I look around to find what made me-- oh. I tripped over a little table. Damn. That hurt and I rub my shin, laughing.