Chapter Thirty- First Christmas

Chapter Thirty

Niall's POV

 I woke up Lia and basically dragged her out of bed since she didn't want to get up on her own.

"Good God Niall. I just wanted to sleep in!" She grunts at me. I laugh.

"We have to leave for the airport!" I reminded her. She stands straight up, eyes wide. I think she just remembered. She ran out of the front room to get ready, I'm assuming. Today we got on the plane to go to Mullingar. In a few hours, my parents and friends will meet Lia for the first time. I was so giddy. I know they will love her.

I packed up the last of my stuff. I had been up for hours, so excited to finally go back home. It was so amazing touring but it's even more amazing to go back home. WHOOSH I look up to see Lia run past me to the bathroom. I watch her run into it, I hear some clanking and laugh. I zip up my suitcase. WHOOSH I look back up to see she had ran the other way towards our bedroom. I laugh again at her.

"Lia darling. Do you need help packing?" I yell. I hear her yell 'no' and mumble about what a pain it was to pack. I laugh silently, not wanting to set her off. I went into the other bathroom and grabbed the remaining amount of her stuff, and walked out to see Lia running at me. Luckily she stopped before running into me.

"Oh excuse me! I need my hairbrush!" She exclaims. I look at the pile in my hands and hand her, her hairbrush. She takes it and nods, walking away.

"WAIT! I need hair ties!" She turns back around. I hand her the packet of hair ties. She smiles taking it. I had a feeling I knew what she wanted next. I grab it and hold it out.

"WAIT! I need my hair cli- Awh thanks babe." She gives me a kiss and takes the hair clips. I smile and pucker my lips, wanting a kiss. She laughs and pecks my lips.

"I'll be done in a few!" She announced, leaving the room. I sighed, knowing she would take at least take another hour.

*About 3 hours later* 

It had taken Lia about an hour to pack, and then about two hours for the flight and going through customs. I was right! I called it! Anyways, Lia and I were now walking to the family room reserved for celebs to meet with their families when flying into the airport. Basically a room that Moms can say 'HI SON!' or 'HI DAUGHTER!' without being tackled by fans.

I open the door and all conversation ceases as Lia and I enter. I smile and set down our luggage. Lia just kind of stands there so I wrap my arm around her, hoping to ease her discomfort. My mom walks up and hugs me, then turns to Lia with a smile and arms wide open.

"You must be Lia." She says, giving her a hug. They begin to talk as I walk over to my brother and my dad. I saw everyone beginning to crowd around Lia. At first I was nervous but I heard her laugh, genuinely and I smiled. I had a feeling this would be a good Christmas.

Louis' POV

Caitlyn and I stepped out of the taxi that was parked in front of my family's house in Doncaster. The door flew open and my mom came running out, along with my sisters at her heels. I smiled and my arms opened, ready for a hug. But they didn't come to me. All of my sisters ran to Caitlyn. 

Mom gave me a hug and I was shocked looking at Caitlyn and the girls, just talking and laughing so effortlessly. Caitlyn looked up at me and I gave her a confused look. She shrugged.

"Your mom skyped you a few times and you weren't awake so I answered." She went back to listening to what Lottie had to say. I look down at mom and she nodded with a smile.