Chapter Twenty-Seven

I smile as I knock on the door leading into Harry's office. There is no answer so I push the door open a little to find Harry with his back to me, phone pressed against his ear.

"Yes, and that is all ready?" He asks the other person on the line. I ignore the conversation that he was having as I start walking over to him. When I get close enough I tap his shoulder. He turns to look at me, eyes hard before they soften and he smiles. I smile back moving to sit on his lap so I was straddling him.

"Okay, Mrs Becks, I have to go. Thank you for calling," he says before ending the call. "And just what do you think you're doing, baby?" He asks me and I smirk, hips rolling against his.

"Nothing," I purr, Harry's eyes squeezing shut.

"Unless you want me to bend you over this desk and fuck you, you better stop." He growls, hands on my hips to stop me. I giggle, stopping my movements before leaning in for a kiss.

"So, why did you want me to come down?" I ask as I jump off, moving to the large glass window. I take a seat, watching the cars that drive madly below us.

"Because I have a surprise for you." I turn around, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"I swear to god, if you pull your dic-" Harry cuts me off with a chuckle, shaking his head at me.

"No, no. We have to go for a drive," he was still slightly chuckling at my previous comment as he stands. I walk over to him, letting him grab my hand as he leads me out of the office and down the halls.

As I look around I watch many envious eyes glaring at me, but I just smugly smirk. I knew Harry had a reputation for not dating women, only getting what he wanted before leaving. But I knew there was a reason for it. What that was, I didn't know, but I knew he would have a reason for doing.

We step into the elevator and I can't help but peck his cheek as the doors close. "What was that for?" He asks with a little smile. I just shrug, Harry chuckling. "Look, babe, if you want me to fuck you, just say so." My breath catches in my throat, not at all what I had thought he would say.

Harry laughs as he watches me, blush heating my cheeks while they turn a deep red. I try to come up with some funny and witty remark, but my mind is blank. Thankfully, I am saved by the ding when the doors open, Harry tugging me along with him out to his car.

I jump in, as does Harry before we pull out onto the street. The car is silent, not an awkward silent, it was just that Harry and I didn't have anything that needed to be said.

I lean forward turning up the volume on his radio so the music could drift out through the speakers. Bright by Echosmith played through the speakers. Quietly, I sing along as I drum my fingers against my thigh.

"...Life is good and that's the way it should be. You make me sing ooohhh la la la. You make a girl go ooohh ooohh. I'm in love, love.

"Did you see that shooting star tonight? Were you dazzled by the same constellation? Did you and Jupiter conspire to get me? I think you and the moon and Neptune got it right. 'Cause now I'm shining bright, so bright. And I get lost in your eyes..."

Harry grabs my hands, squeezing it. "You sound good," He says and I blush.

"Thanks," I mumble. I look around seeing that we were close to my campus. Why were we here? Were we going to my dorm? "Where are going?" I voice my question, looking out the window.

Harry squeezes my hand before he answers me. "It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you Now would it." I roll my eyes, looking out the window.

I frown when Harry turns into a car park, a large apartment building in view. Were we visiting someone?

"Why are we here?" I ask and Harry rolls his eyes.