15 - numb

“And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest”
~Rihanna (Russian roulette)

After taking off all my clothes, I walk up to him. “What do you want me to do now?” I ask about getting to where he is.

“Take these off,” he says, pointing to his trousers.

I get on my knees and I unbuckle his belt, then I unzip his trouser and pull them down his legs. I toss them to the floor and I pull off his boxers as well, leaving him naked from the waist down.

“See how ready I am?” He asks and I look up to see an annoying smirk appearing on his face.

He isn’t wrong, though; he is hard, very hard and his cock is bigger and thicker and I do my best to please him as much as I can.

He guilds my head as I take him into my mouth and I feel his hands rub my back down to my butt the next minute I feel a hard slap there and I jerk back from pain and my hands quickly rub on the spot that has probably turned reddish. Tears drop from my eyes and I immediately wipe them off as my hands wrap back around his hard cock, trying to focus on giving him a release.

“Did it hurt?” I hear him ask, but I refuse to look up at him even as I resume rubbing him off.

“Did it hurt?” He asks again, this time a little louder that I can’t ignore.

Saying yes might make him prey on my pain, saying no would make him continue and I didn’t want him slapping my butt, me not again.

I hate to admit it, especially in his presence, because I know he’s never been a fan of weakness, but still, it is the truth. “Yes, it hurt, a lot.”

“You want me to stop?”

I know his games; he acts and makes you feel like he cares, l but the truth is he doesn’t. He doesn’t care about me, or my body, or the pain he inflicts, or even my opinion; he only cares about himself and his cock.

“I would, but this isn’t about what I want, it’s about what you want.”

I take him into my mouth again, deeper than the first and second time I hear him moan and his finger grabs onto my hair as he followed the rhythmical movement of my head.

I keep the pace slow and steady until he is close enough, and I pick up the pace. I gag a few times as his thrust becomes uncontrollable, but soon he hit his spot and he shoots his release out.

As the last of his release shoots out, he pulls me up onto his legs and I straddle him and he takes my lips into his.

This kiss is different, and I knew it from the moment our lips touched, this kiss isn’t like the others we’ve had which were rough and possessive, this kiss is passion driven and demanding and though I am not one to read into anything Noah does, I think there is a little needy part of him present in this kiss. I wonder how long it’ll take for him to figure out that and shut it off and become the possessive devil he’s always loved it to be.

I feel Noah’s palms on my breast and I feel a soft squeeze on both my breasts. A moan slips through my lips and my back arch towards him. I feel his cock there between my legs, rubbing against my core, and there’s fear and uncertainty about what is happening.

He pulls back and his gaze locks on mine, the both of us breathing heavily and wildly.

I unbutton his shirt and when it’s all done; I shove it down his hands and down to the floor, then I kiss his broad, muscled shoulder, but he pulls me off with his big hands.

I frown at him in confusion. “What is wrong, Noah?”

“Did you miss me?” He asks again, making me realise he hasn’t gotten over earlier like I thought he had.