25 - seduced

“It’s not difficult to tell that baby you’re selective and I think you’re selecting me.”
On top of you ~by Enrique Iglesias

I don’t see any sign of Luke as I climb downstairs and I walk around the parlour to the large dining tables having neatly arranged from one end to another and I am sure the chairs are up to twelve. My eyes dim. Who else eats with Luke in this house? I ponder on that and wonder what Luke is making for breakfast and my legs wander into the kitchen where he still is.

He’s pouring the hot kettle of water into the brown flask before covering it up. As he looks up, he sees me and a wide smile ghost on his face and I’m compelled to smile back.

“You look beautiful.”

My head drops as I blush uncontrollably. “Thanks, you look great yourself and the gifts are lovely. Thank you.”

“Yeah? Thanks and don’t mention it” He turns his attention to what is frying behind him and he brings the chips out; then he brings out two loaves of bread, spreading them with the egg in the bowl, on the island and when he finishes, he takes them to the toaster before turning to me.

The button of his ash T-shirt is all undone, so I can see the black singlet he’s wearing on the inside and that doesn’t help because it hugs him perfectly, almost as if he is naked before my eyes. His hair is in a bun and the stubble I spotted earlier is still on his face and I seem to like it like this.

They said one thing that turns women on for a man is seeing him in control doing the dishes or cooking. Well, they were right, because seeing him all neat and arranged makes me want to dirty him up.

“Doing much?” I break out of my thought to ask, looking over the kitchen counter where the different breakfasts and delicacies are.

“Forgot to ask what you’d prefer having, so I’m making many options available.” He explains, with a hand gesture to everything on the kitchen island.

“You didn’t have to Luke, toasted bread and creamed milk would have been perfect,” I explain, still smiling uncontrollably.

“Well, good thing those are close to finishing here.”

“Who’ll eat the rest?” I ask and when he keeps quiet, I gasp, “you know that’s bad! How do you have such great shape and fitness if you eat that much?”

He stares at me ridiculously as he picks a napkin and wipes his hands. “I work out, but I’ve got no great shape.”

I scoff and roll my eyes. “Then you must be as blind as a bat.”

He tosses the napkin down on the counter after wiping his hands and walks towards me. I want to stand my ground and see what he plans on doing, but the closer he gets, the more agitated I become. I step back and I keep backing until my back hits the wall and I’m trapped and unable to escape.

“You’re stepping into my personal space,” I say in alarm as he continues to move closer.

One of his brows rises with much curiosity. “What happens when someone steps into your personal space?”

When someone steps into my personal space when they are unwanted, I get a panic attack, which has always been what happens until now.

“I get panic attacks,” I reply, biting my lips delicately.

“But what if he is just hoping to seduce you?” He asks, giving me the most innocent look he can conjure, making his brown eyes suddenly become adorable.

“Oh damn,” my legs give out at his words and shivers run down my spine as the urge to kiss him rises. “If you’re hoping to pull a seducing trick, it doesn’t work that way with me.”