33 - expectation

“All the roads you took came back to me, so I’m following the map that leads to you.”
Maps by ~Maroon 5

Avril POV
Four days later

“Morning to you.” Noah greets me from the corner of the room where he’d been seated before his laptop on the desk.

I yawn and rub my eyes to further open them. “What time is it?” I ask as I pull myself up.

“Long enough for any normal person.”

“I’m abnormal?”

“No,” he replies with an evil smirk playing at the corner of his lips, “you’re a freak. Last night certified that.”

I roll my eyes, but can’t help the blush that takes over my cheeks. “Last night happened because you cooked the family dinner.”

It was part of the Castillo reunion. Each member of the Castillo family, from their father Miguel down to Japhia, takes turns in the kitchen to cook food on their day, and yesterday was Noah’s turn to cook. At first, I didn’t think he was going to do it. That wasn’t the man I knew Noah to be, and it shook me to my core. Of course, as his girlfriend, I had to help him out as well, which was less cause I wasn’t that good.

I have to admit that I felt a wave of attraction towards him more than I’d ever felt before as I watched him. I had no control over my urges and desires and when I got the least time alone with him; I kiss him and I let my hormone take over and the rest was history.

The noises we.... mostly I made while we were at it were loud, but no one in the family came to check it out. So my conclusion was, either they ignored us or the kitchen walls were very thin.

When we finished, I kissed Noah and let him go finish up his cooking. Luke was not present at the dinner yesterday and Margaret informed all of us he was a little unwell and wouldn’t be joining us.

When we later came back into our rooms, Noah suggested we finish what we had started in the kitchen.

“Did it or because you are having a change of mind towards me?”

I groan, “You know what I think about you”

“You’re going to say you hate me, but we both know that’s not it.”

“Don’t do that Noah. Don’t read into something so simple. Last night happened because I saw you cook and I don’t know why, but I wanted a good fuck.” I causally state, but it does more harm than good because his expression changes.

His jaw clenches, and he looks back at his laptop. “Does that mean you’re going to want to fuck Dad? Cause he’s cooking today.”

“Fuck you, Noah.” My cheeks flare up in anger.

“You already did and you will continue to.” He slams in a cruel tone.

“Yeah, for the next four days.” I hiss under my breath.

He heard me though, and he gets up and closes his laptop, “Yeah and by then this reunion will be over, so I pretty much won’t have to care.” He picks up his laptop from the desk and walks out of the room.

I sigh and get down from the bed and walk into the bathroom and close the door. I pick my toothbrush from the small iron hanger close to the basin and put the toothpaste on it before putting it into my mouth, while I stare at myself in the mirror. I look pale and it’s not just about the weather. Noah doesn’t know this, but I feel irritated by the slightest of things and I don’t know why.

I’m a few weeks later in my period and I know I should freak out, but I’m not. The last time it happened, I freaked out and ran to my doctor and he told me a minor delay isn’t an issue and so is this one.