37 - good guy

Hey guys, check out my new book The CEO’s Contract With the Thief on my profile. It’s going to be intense and suspenseful and a lot of what we all like and love.

“Smile, the worse is yet to come,
We’ll be lucky if we ever see the sun,
Got nowhere to go. We. We can be here for a while,
The future is forgiven, so smile.”
Smile by ~Mikky Ekko

The video plays and there’s a young girl, probably about seventeen or eighteen in the video. Flawless skin, high cheekbones, few freckles, nude lipstick on her full lips and the make-up on her face is all-natural. Her blonde hair is tied neatly in a ponytail, but she’s still beautiful. She’s wearing a red tank top and blue bum shorts. She’s sitting on the bed in the video and looking closely enough, Avril realises that the room the video was made in is the same room she’s in now except much older and abandoned.

Something about the girl strikes Avril, and she feels like she’s seen her before in a flash, but she can’t wrap her hands around where exactly.

“Hey, I don’t know how to say this, but in case we watch this someday I want you to know I love you Noah and I still think this is stupid.”

After saying that she moves back to the bed and sits down on the bed someone walks to her and sits beside her Avril knows that face too well and though Noah and Luke are practically identical, she knows their difference from the way they talk, walk and behave she also can tell them apart with their body gesture and the person who just walked to the girl is not Noah, but Luke. A very much younger and skinnier in build Luke with short blonde hair, probably in his late teens. The girl who is oblivious to that, however, kisses and lets Luke coax her into the bed.

From what the girl had explained before their make-out started, Noah has been trying to convince her to make a video with him and finally, she agrees to make it and so she’s probably thinking who she’s with now is Noah.

Just like you thought the man you were with six months ago was Noah,’ the small voice in her head tells her.

The girl’s clothes are rid of in a matter of seconds and tossed to the floor and Luke does away with his as well, as their kiss grows frantic and desperate.

Please be gentle, Noah,” pants the girl in a weary tone. “you know it’s my first time.

Yes, baby, I know and I will be, always.”

Avril shuts her eyes as the anger she feels watching the videos grows because the girl in the video may not know the difference, but Luke does and so does Avril while she watches and it’s sickening. Sickening that this girl is with someone she doesn’t know or want to be with, sickening that Luke may not be who she thought he was and had crossed the line no-good brother should cross, and sickening that Noah is still affected by what Luke did to him up to this day and this may be the reason Noah hates and resent everything about Luke.

Noah is a lot of things, but he’s certainly not one for pretending and it hurts her to say this, but maybe that was exactly what Luke did and made his way into her bed six months ago because at this point she agrees she knows nothing about Luke.

Moans after moans fill Avril’s ears up accompanied by quiet purring and calling of Noah’s name as the clap of their skin sound loudly through the room.

Linda, I am so sorry I’m a—” the apology strange voice tries to give stops halfway and the pair scramble away from each other. “What the fuck is happening here?!” the voice Avril places as Noah’s thunders and her eyes are forced open again to stare at the TV screen.