32 - reunion

“I told you when you left me, there’s nothing to forgive.”
~Jealous by Labrinth

“Thanks, Luke told you, didn’t he?”

He chuckles and nods. “Yeah, he can’t keep things from me. He knows better. He was head over heels in love with you the last time I saw him. He said you were beautiful but didn’t give me a number to prepare for.”

“No, don’t tell me you’re....”

“You? No! I already have a girl on my mind, one that keeps me busy?” He confesses, a lazy but happy smile charging into his face.

I take a deep, relieved breath. “Oh good. I’d like to meet her if she came here with you.”

“She did. Her name is Emma, and she’s my daughter.”

I gave him the most adorable look, “Oh, how sweet, how old is she?”

“She celebrated her three-year birthday last week.”

“Aww, so we are going to have a lot of kids running around the mansion this Christmas,” I say, looking up at him.

He scratches his head before shaking it. “Not really.”

I admit I’m surprised by his answer, “Uh, but....”

“I was the first, and I’m still the only Castillo with a child.”

My mouth pauses. “Must have marked you out, and it seems like you worked it out well. You might just be the coolest Castillo yet.”

He stops walking and frowns at me for a moment. “I knew I’d liked you from the day Luke told me about you.”

I beam at him before my curiosity gets the better of me. “Is he here, though?”

He nods. “Yeah, he arrived two days ago.”

I gingerly bite my lips and I try to keep my head down so he doesn’t see the devastation on it, “He’s going to be torn. I don’t know if I can stand seeing him.”

“You love him?” There’s a tremendous surprise in his tone. I guess it’s been a while since he’s seen Luke. If not, he would have known I did from him.

With my head still bowed, I nod. “Yeah,”

“This doesn’t sound good. I’ll meet Luke and try to talk to him.” We come to a stop in front of a door and Japhia rubs my arm softly before announcing, “In the meantime, this is yours and Noah’s room. Your things are already in there. Need anything else, tell me.”

I smile at him and he returns it, his dimple appearing. “Thanks.”

I enter my room and close the door. Turning around, I see Luke standing at the corner of the room in black jeans and a hood almost covering half of his face and I almost jumped out of my skin and collapsed against the door.

“Sorry.” He apologises.

“Luke what are you doing here?!” I whisper yell at him.

“Had to see you. It’s been so long. Too long.”

“What were you thinking, though?! This is mine and Noah’s room, and you can’t just barge in and scare me like that. What if Noah walks in on us? What will be my excuse?”

He moves away from the corner and walks towards me, “Sorry, I didn’t think it would scare you that much, I wasn’t thinking, I just had to see you plus Noah went to see dad, he’ll not be back until he beats dad at golf so don’t worry.”

I step back, “Luke I can’t, I can’t risk it. I’ve got 8 more days on the contract and I can’t risk it.”

A dark smirk appears on his lips. “You’ve risked it before. Remember that night I took you home? And in the morning after? When you had your mouth around my cock and it felt good, still does whenever I think about it, you.”