Not Prince Charming (NPC)

Not Prince Charming
Category: Romance.
Audience: Mature.

*Some good girls like good boys.*

Avril Good is your pure definition of a good girl. Never been kissed, never been drunk, never broke a rule, never been to a club, never had sex. So where did she go wrong?

..

"Here is my proposal Avril, I'll pay your way through Cambridge and give you whatever you so want."

I shook her head, "And I'm guessing there's a price."

The evil smirk I'd seen on him many times in the past week and hated so much appeared at the corner of his lips "Yeah, there is a small price to pay."

"Yes, there is a price, there is always a price, so what's the price, Noah Castillo?"

He glanced at her and his blue eyes locked in her brown ones. "You."

My brow instantly shot up, "Excuse me?"

He rested his back against his seat comfortably and he folds his arms over his chest. "I'll give you everything and in exchange, I have you completely with no holds back, body, mind and soul."

"So I'll be like your own personal whore." I said, not in a questioning tone because I understand what he's trying to say.

"It's not the way I'd put it, but yes." He plainly replied without blinking.

My cheeks heat up in fury and rage and I slammed my hand on the table causing the few people around to look our way. "Well, I say go fuck yourself, Mr Castillo!"

The ill in his eye was obvious as much as the lust, "No, I'd like to fuck you instead. I'm a patient man so I'll give you from now till next week"

Xoxo

Every girl deserve a Cinderella story, but unfortunately not every man they will meet will be Prince charming and sadly that was the life of Avril Good.

To save the life of her dying mother who she hated and stay in the university, Avril has to do what she said she'll never do which is become the sex slave of Noah Castillo the living breathing devil.

She had no choice making the deal with him to save her mother, but what she never expected was having his brother Luke Castillo fall madly in love with her.