My baby boy

Meanwhile in the waiting room.

"Danny." Jessica walked over to him in tears.

"What baby?" Danny grabbed her hand and guided her to the seat beside him.

"I don't know if I should say.  Zachary should be the one to tell you."

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Alyssa.. she.."

"What is it?"

"Zach was talking to me and she was pregnant.. but they lost the baby.  Apparently it was a miracle she was even able to get pregnant.. they told them she can't have babies.  Danny, they wanted a family so bad!" Jessica sobs.

"What? Oh my gosh, that's terrible.  Poor kids."

"I feel so bad for them."

"Me too.." Danny wrapped his arms around his wife for comfort.

***

Alyssa spent a few days in the hospital.
With the medication she was given, she was feeling a lot better in just a short amount of time.

The first two weeks home were a little tough, but since then Alyssa has been getting back to a more Normal life.

As far as wedding plans, everything was pretty much set.  They were getting married in only three weeks.
She was feeling better and better everyday and couldn't wait to be able to try wedding dresses on.

Everyone helped out as much as they could and the whole thing was coming together perfectly.

It's now August 29th.
One week before the wedding.  Alyssa found the most beautiful dress that fit the theme perfectly.

Everyone was so excited.  This was unlike any other wedding in the family.

Yes it was soon, but seeing Zachary and Alyssa together made things very clear.
They were so in love.  Those two simply just wanted to be together.  They couldn't possibly wait until spring time to become one.

September 5th.

"Zachary.. look at my boy all grown up." Danny smiled.

"You treat her right.  Love her.. support her.. never lay a hand on her and never go to bed angry.
.. I can't wait to see what life has in store for you two.
Whatever it is, I will always love and support you."

"Thanks, Dad." He smiles softly before Danny gives him a tight hug.

"Dad.. I-I can't breathe." Zachary struggles to speak.

"Sorry!" Danny chuckles then sniffles and looks down.

"Are you crying?"

"What? Me?! No!" Danny chuckles nervously.

Zachary smiles and pats him on the shoulder.

"I'm proud of you, kid."

"Thanks, Dad."

**

"Okay little Miss Nova and Mister Grayson!  Are you two ready to be the cutest little groomsman and flower girl Ever?"

"Yeah mommy!  I throw da flowers!" Nova jumps.

"Yeah and I'm a man now so I don't have to hold the rings!" Grayson smiles.

"Oh you're a man now?" Jessica laughs.

"Yeah!"

"Haha!  Well you two are gonna be great!"