I want both!

Immediately after the wedding Sam and Tiffany left for their honeymoon, leaving Danny and Jessica in charge of Samuel.

October 8th.

Jessica was working from home when she suddenly felt a small flutter in her tummy.

"Ah!  Oh my gosh!"

"What Gigi?!  You's okay?" Samuel drops his toys and runs to his grandmother.

"Yeah, honey I'm okay.. the baby just moved!" Jessica said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh!  I feel it too?" He asks pressing his hand on her belly.

"I feel nothing, Gigi! Just mush.."

"Oh thanks!
Hah, Well the baby is really small right now, but in a few weeks you'll be able to feel it."

"It's a baby girl or a baby boy?"

"We'll know in about another month.  What do you want your little cousin to be?"

"Um.. well a boy would be fun cause I'm a boy too and we can both play cars and not dollies like Nova!"

"Hey, you like playing dollies, and Nova likes playing with your cars sometimes!"

"Yeah!  But I want a boy too!  Then he can share my room!"

"Aw.. well baby, you know that the baby isn't going to live here, right?"

"But why?" He whines and tilts his head.

"Because it's going to live with it's momma and daddy."

"You not the mommy?"

"No, remember I told you that I'm the Gigi."

"That's kinda silly cause I don't think I was in your tummy.  I think I was in my Mommy's tummy!"

"Yep, that's right!  Alyssa can't carry the baby so I'm doing it for her and Zachary. Now why don't you go grab Nova and we can get some lunch?"

"Okay!  NOVAAAA!"

Jessica chuckles and sits back to relax for just a second.
Just then the doorbell rings.

"You sit!  I git it, Gigi!" Samuel runs to the door.

"No, I get it!" Nova chases after him.

"Thank you so much for the help babies, but don't worry, I've got it."

Jessica opens the door and it was Alyssa.

"Alyssa!  Guess what!!!"

"What?!" She smiles.

"I felt the baby move!"

"Ah!  Oh my gosh!" Alyssa drops her things and holds Jessica's belly.

"It's faint tiny little movements, but soon you'll be able to feel them!"

Alyssa looks at her small bump then smiles softly up to Jessica with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry.. this is so cool.. it's such a special moment.. I just wish I could feel it..." She says in a low voice.