Big Brother

Immediately after Tiffany's water broke, her labor pains worsened.
They quickly took her to the hospital and got her straight into a room.

By the third time the doctor checked her, she was 8 1/2 centimeters dilated.

"I can't believe this is all happening so fast! She might even be a little Halloween baby!" Sam says with excitement.

"I know! Samuel took forever to come! Plus I was major pregnant and contracting every few minutes myself, so that didn't help!
.. Now I'm dressed as a vampire. Do I know how to welcome my grandchildren or what?" Jessica laughs.

Sam laughs just before Tiffany moans in pain.

"I want an epidural!" She shouts.

"Baby, it's too late! It's almost time to start pushing!"

"But I want it!" Tiffany sobs.

**

Only about 30 minuets later and Tiffany was ready to start pushing.
Sam and Jessica held her hand as Tiffany tried her hardest to get her baby girl here as quickly as possible.

In just a few minutes the baby girl was born and screaming her little lungs out.

"Oh my gosh! Sam, look at her! She's so beautiful!" Tiffany cries.

"That's my little girl.  She's perfect." Sam smiled at his new baby as if she were made from gold.

Jessica shed tears watching her son instantly fall in love with his little girl.

"She looks like you." Sam smiles at Tiffany.

"You know.. if you were balled and chubby."

Tiffany laughs.

"I love you." Sam leans in and softly kisses her lips.

"I love you more."

Sam then continues looking down at the baby.
"What are we gonna name this cutie?  She was born on Halloween so it has to be cool!  Like Luna, or.. or Chucky!"

"Chucky?" Tiffany laughs.

"Okay that was a bit much, but you know what I mean!"

"Heh!  Yeah.. Hey, did you know I was named after Tiffany from Chucky?"

"Really?!  I love you even more now!  The bride of Chucky! She's hot!"

"You're crazy! *Laughs*
... I don't really know about this little kitten though.. Luna is pretty..
Oh and your mom had suggested Tabitha, remember? It's kind of a Halloweeny name without being too obvious like.. Wednesday!" She laughs.

"Ooh!  Wednesday!" Sam's eyes widen.

"NO!"

"I'm kidding." He chuckles. "I like Tabitha.. little Tabbi."

"That's cute!  I think that's it, don't you?"

"Yeah.. what about a middle name?" He asks.

"Do you have any in mind?"

Sam looks down and takes in the baby's appearance.
He then smiles and looks up, "Violet?" He asks.

"Tabitha Violet Shepard.  I love it!"

"Awesome!"

Jessica smiles and says, "So I've named two of my grandchildren now!  I think that means I'm pretty cool!" She says doing a little shimmy.

"Don't go overboard, you're not that cool, mom." Sam nods.

Jessica laughs and taps his arm before hugging him tightly.