God will handle it

34 weeks pregnant.

Today is Jessica's baby shower.  Sarah and her sisters were the ones throwing it, and it was being held at Jessica's favorite restaurant.

Jessica wore a flowy white dress with floral designs.
Her golden curls rested a little past her shoulders.
She wore natural makeup, and some gloss.  She was glowing.

"Oh my gosh, everything looks so nice! Thank you guys!"

"Anything for our new little nephew!" Ann grabs her sister's belly and kisses it.

"Aw! He's already so loved!"

"Of course he is! Baby Jonas, as soon as you come out, we are going to spoil you rotten, little boy!"

"Aw, so sweet!" Jessica smiles.

**

After everyone had their meal and started on their cake, Danny and Jessica sat down to open presents.

"Mommy, can I help you open presents?" Nova asks.

"You can hand the little ones to us." Jessica smiles.

"Okay! I'm a really good helper, mommy!"

"Yes you are!"

She then feels a strong kick on her side.
"Ooh!" She says placing her hand where Jonas was most active.

"Is he awake?" Danny asks.

"Yeah, he's rolling all around in there."

Danny places his hand on her belly and Jessica says, "Oh my gosh, dejavú! This just happened at Nova's baby shower!  Remember when she was going crazy while we opened the presents?"

"Yeah." Danny smiles.

"But now I'm big! I'm not in your tummy no more, I'm a big girl that's almost SIX! Now you have baby boy in there!"

"Yep! Crazy how time flies!"

"Crazy how freakin fertile you are!" Sarah says.

"I know!" Jessica laughs. "No More After This! I need my tubes tied and double, triple, quadruple knotted! No more babies!"

"Are you sure you don't want to go for number eight?" Danny smiles.

"Number eight?  Jesus Christ! After I give birth to Jonas I would have had seven babies!  Well really I've only given birth to six, but still!  That's a lot!"

"No," Danny laughs.

"What?"

"Did you forget about me, Grandma?" Alyssa says bouncing Enrique on her lap.

"Oh my goodness!  How could I do that, Ricky?!
Holy shitballs, well this is my seventh birth!  That's so crazy!  This mommy factory is closed.  OFFICIALLY!"

***

May 26th.

Nova woke up bright and early and ran in to wake her parents.

"Good morning, guys!  Wake up!  It's my party day!  Even though I won't be six for THREE more days!  I'm having a before party!"

"Well good morning to you too, honey." Jessica yawned and rubbed her eyes as she chuckled.

"Get up!  Get up!  Get up!" She says smiling up onto the bed.

"Nova, I'm tired!" Danny whines and covers his face with the sheet.