A specialist

Jessica let lose with her friends and actually had fun! The kids played with their friends and Danny hung out with the guys.
After a while Jessica became a bit tipsy. She went over to the guys and sat on Danny's lap.

"Excuse me boys! I need some lovin from my big man." She smirked and wrapped her arms around Danny's neck before kissing his lips.

Danny smiled into the kiss and held her back.

"Man.. lucky bastard." One of the guys mumbled. Another nudged him and laughed. "Really though!" He said.

"Well look at you, hot mama!" Danny smiled lovingly at her.

"Yep!" She smiled.

Danny chuckled and kissed her cheek.

The night out did Jessica well.  She drank a bit and had a good time with friends.  However, the next morning she was back to feeling emotional, bloated, and nauseous.  This was the final straw for Danny.  He told her to get dressed because he was going to take her to another doctor.

They dropped the kids off with Zoey and headed over to the appointment.

After calling them back Jessica told the nurse all of her symptoms and what the other doctor said to her.  They then immediately sent her for blood work, which is what the last doctor should have done.

As they sat there waiting for the doctor to give them the results Jessica became very fidgety with her hands.  Danny placed his hand on her thigh and said, "Relax."

"It's not that easy, Daniel."

"I know."

"I'm so nervous."

"It'll be okay.  I'm right here."

Just then the doctor walked in with the results.

"Mrs. Huston, your last doctor got it completely wrong."

"He did?  Am.. am I sick?  What is it?" Jessica was now in full panic mode.

"Mrs. Huston.. you're perfectly healthy.  But you are pregnant."

Jessica's eyes went wide.  She didn't know how to react.

"Pregnant?"

"Yes ma'am."

"See baby?  Everything's fine." Danny smiles softly.

"Pregnant.  I'm pregnant, Daniel!  How?  I can't be pregnant!"

"Well given the date of your last period, you're more than likely in your second trimester."

"What?"

"Why don't you lie back and I'll take a look?"

"Okay.."

Jessica lifts her shirt revealing her small bump that she thought was all bloat.

"The top of your uterus is right here, so you're about thirteen weeks pregnant."

"Holy shit!  Oh gosh, I drank last night, I didn't know!  Also, the doctor proscribed me medication for my menopause symptoms."

"He did?" The doctor asked growing worried.

"Yes!  Could that affect the baby?"

"Well we won't know for sure yet.  I'm going to call in someone to help perform an ultrasound as soon as possible."

Jessica then looked at Danny and he grabbed her hand as fear for their unborn child filled their body.

**