Baby J

July 9th.

This morning like every morning, Danny and Jessica dropped Grayson and Nova off with Dorothy while they visited baby Jonas and Valerie.

"Hi Valerie!  It's Gigi!  Aw you guys, she looks so much better!" Jessica says to Zachary and Alyssa who were already there visiting with their baby girl.

"She's doing so well!  Since Jonas has arrived it's crazy how much better she's gotten.  Her uncle brought her great comfort." Alyssa chuckles.

"Haha!  Awww.. such a good uncle!" Jessica smiles.

"Speaking of the little dude.." Jessica turns to baby and smiles, "Hi little heartbreaker!"

Hearing Jessica's voice, Jonas started kicking his legs and smiling.

"Aw my baba!  Hi, honey?  Did you sleep well?"

The nurse laughed and said, "He loves you, mommy!  Look how happy he is!"

"So sweet!  Or maybe he's just hungry and he knows my voice as the sound the milk machine makes."

"Heh!  Maybe so, either way we he wants his mommy." She picks him up and hands him over to Jessica.

"Hi handsome!" Jessica smiles and covers him in kisses.

"Mom, Dad!  We have some great news for you!" The nurse says.

"What?" Jessica smiles.

"Baby boy is free to go home."

Jessica gasps and holds the baby a bit tighter.
"Are you serious?!"

"Yes ma'am!  He's past all his tests!"

"Aww!  Good job, buddy!" She giggles and kisses his chubby cheek.

Jonas wiggles around and smiles.

"I'm so happy!  You're going to meet your brothers and sister, little dude!"

"That's great! Aw Val, now you need to be strong and keep fighting so we can you take you home too!" Zachary says.

"Aw yes!" Jessica pouts.
"Tell Valerie, you can do this, Val!" Jessica says in a baby voice.

**

Danny and Jessica quickly went back home to grab Jonas' going home clothes.

"We're gonna sleep with a baby tonight!" Jessica jumped.

"I'm so excited!  The kids are gonna be shocked when they get here." Danny chuckles.

"I know, I can't wait!"

"I just hate that little Valerie will be at the hospital all by herself."

"I know!" Jessica pouts. "I just hope she pulls through soon."

"She will.  She's a Huston babe."

"She is." Jessica smiles.

**

"We're back, Jonas!  Aw he's sleepin.
Look at him all comfortable!" Jessica says before whispering, "Wake up, Jonas!  We're gonna take you home!"