Katsuki!👿x Shy! Reader!: (Y/N) your pretty cute☁

It was mid-winter and the beginning of the second semester, when my love for Katsuki Bakugou developed. I was on my way to school and I saw a little boy run into the street for his chiuaua.
(Chiuaua was inspired by My friend Nathan who's chiuaua always seems like he's starting into the sunset majestically)

Little boy: "Small Might!, Come back boy!"
(Name was inspired by my friend isabelle)
I gasped and was so frightened by the situation, I froze. I closed my eyes hoping for the best.

WOOOSH!

I slowly opened my eyes to see a spiky blonde
holding the boy with his chiuaua in one arm and with other stopping the bus with his quirk......EXPLOSION!

Katsuki: " WHAT THE FUCK KID! RUNNING INTO THE STREET LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF SOME DOG! WHAT IF YOU DIED! WHO DO YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE A FUCKING EFFECTED! NOT THE DAMN DOG THAT'S FOR SURE! "

Little boy'S mom: " how dare you talk to my son like that! "
The lady slapped him across the face, her brows knitting together. The ash blonde took it and didn't say a word. He did deserve it for the unessecary language, but although, I could see through all the unruly locks and tough guy look that he was honestly concerned.

But that was only a year ago. . . .
It was another day at U.A and another day of admiring the handsome Katsuki Bakugou from afar, or more like in the back of classroom. I sighed as I watched the firecracker, grab Izuku by the collar.

Uraraka: "ooooooh!(Y/N)! Looks like you got the hots for a certain hedge hog!" ( I cringe )

(Y/N): "W-WHAT!? W-WHY WOULD Y-Y-YOU EVEN S-S-S-S-SUGGEST THAT!"
Uraraka giggled when she saw a bright red blush creep onto my cheeks.
Uraraka: "TELLL HIIIIIIM!"
She shook my shoulders and squealed.

Katsuki: " Oi! Girl with the (H/C) What the fuck is up with your staring huh? You got some shit with
me!? "
I frantically flailed my arms while trying to find an explanation, without confessing my feelings.

(Y/N): " N-N-N-No! I-I just I-I m-m-mean EXCUSE ME! "
I ran out of the room hoping to escape from the embarrassment. Eventually I found my way outside and but my back and against a cherry blossom tree(yes your gonna confess under a cherry blossom like yandere~chan....except you aren't yandere~chan! Unless you wanna be :P) you slid down the bark until your bottom came into contact with the freshly cut grass, you Hug your knees hoping for this day to be over.

Katsuki P.O.V
I watched the (H/C) run out of the room.

Uraraka: "KATSUKI YOU JERK!"

Katsuki: " What the hell did I do!? "

Uraraka: "YOU YELLED AT HER!"

Katsuki: "So what!"

Uraraka: " Ugh! YOUR SO DUMB! SHE LIKES YOU! NO THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT! SHE ADORES YOU! but your to blinded by your pride to see that! "

Katsuki: ". . . . . . ."

I was at a loss of words, for once in my life, I had nothing to say. Was I stunned? Was I suprised by this? All I knew is that whenever I see that (H/C) shortie at lunch smiling and joking around it pisses me off. The shrimps been in many groups with me, so she's okay. Not that I'll admit she's sexy (hads to).
I walked out of the classroom with my hands in my pockets.

Uraraka: " and where do you think your going!? "

Katsuki: " To find the (H/C) shrimp...what else?
I searched high and low (exaggeration he only checked the cafeteria). I sighed as I walked down the hall and spotted her sitting under a cherry blossom tree, so.....I JUMPED OUT THE WINDOW!

All Might: " BAKUGO MY BOY! WHAT ON EARTH!? "

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was crying my eyes out when I hear.
CRASH!!!!!

All Might: "BAKUGOU MY BOY! WHAT ON EARTH!?"
Suddenly I'm being carried away from school bridal style by My crush Katsuki, the well built Dragon. I only just noticed Katsuki surprisingly large biceps, even though I see them during training simulation with his hot outfit. Just thinking about got my face all red, suddenly Katsuki came to a stop in an alley way. He put me down and trapped me against the wall.

Katsuki: "How do you feel about me?!"

(Y/N): "I-I d-do-"

Katsuki: "STOP PLAYING DUMB YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"
You twiddled your thumbs. Guess your plans of confessing under the cherry tree had been ruined.

(Y/N): "I ... W-well I love you...."

Katsuki: " Can you repeat that I didn't hear the first time~"
He teased.You took a deep breath before shouting...
(Y/N): " I LOVE YOU! "
I blushed waiting for the rejection, but instead I was accepted with a passionate kiss. Katsuki's hands held my waist tightly, as I meekly wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away.

Katsuki: "forgot to ask....what's your name?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."
You smiled.
Katsuki: "(Y/N) your pretty cute. Also can you hold something for me?"

(Y/N): " O-Okay what is it. "

Katsuki: "My hand~" (if you get the reference than *has gold stars just in case* ya get one of these bad boys!)
You blushed and intertwined your fingers with his and walked back to class with Katsuki hand in hand.

___________________________________________________

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking about turning this into a Kiss him not me AU. But decided get I like frozen, I think love is an open door! I think snow can live in summer, and Im pretty sure that winter air and mountain combine pretty well. So I might do a AU Frozen one-shot! I'm retarded.