Neko! Reader x Aizawa: Your a lady now🍋

Requested by:ScarlettShards22
    This gonna be to be a sequel to the other Neko Reader x Aizawa, dis gonna be REEEEAAAALLL kinky
______________________________________
     You rushed to school holding
Your grad cap onto Your head.
  Turning a corner and then rushing
into the rows of people sitting by The famous pro hero Eraser Head.

Aizawa:" Your late."
       He whispered in your ear.

(Y/N):" Unfortunately my mom didn't want me to go... or more so she couldn't except the fact that I was growing up."

Aizawa:" I see"
        The ceremony then begun.

Nezu:" HELLO! Students of U. A academy! Three years ago on this day you students in class 1-A and 1-B started U. A academy. The people who taught might be the people you see in battle. So Don't treat them as your teachers no more, treat them as another hero, and treat them with respect and kindness, Hero's often Don't like each other, BUT YOUR HERO'S TO PUT YOUR LIFE AT RISKS FOR CIVILLIANS! SO NO MATTER WHAT RANKING YOU EARN! HELP EACH OTHER LIKE YOU DID ON YOUR PROVISIONAL LISCENE TEST AS FIRST YEARS!....Okay Now for awards!"
           Principal Nezu gave the microphone to Present Mic, you quickly handed ear plugs to Aizawa, since.... this was going to be considered ear rape.
         You had gotten three awards
One for the ability to cooperate with others, a second for the ability of hand-to-hand combat, and a third for quick reasoning.

Your P. O. V

'Damn... It only feels like yesterday that I walked through these halls and met Aizawa.... Shota Aizawa.... The man who I'm in love with. '
      As I walked through a hallway
of memories, I started to feel overwhelming happiness, I opened the door to 1-A, thankfully no one was In the classroom, I went to my old desk, tracing my fingers along the top slowly and softly.

" (Y/N)-chan?"
         I turned to see everyone at
the door, I sniffed feeling tears coming on.
    All of them entered the room,
Izuku, Uraraka, Katsuki, Kirisgima, Denki, Jirou, Momo, Tsuyu, Ojiro, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Shouji, Mineta, Mina, Sato, Aoyama, Hanta, Iida, and Koda. They all surrounded me, and I think we all knew what we needed (A GANG BA- *slaps reader*no reader-chan... no)
    We all hugged each other, giggling and laughing, Well Todoroki was smiling, and Bakugou looked pissed yet content.

Hanta:" LETS GO OUT DRINKING!"
        Everyone agreed and we all
met up at a club and drunk the night away.

~~Time skip~~
        I walked, and didn't know
where I was going, My heels in my hand, and me trying to stand up straight. I looked to my left and saw a familiar house.
        I knocked on the door and my
tail wagged and my ears perked when I heard footsteps, and the door opening.

Aizawa:" (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):" Shota!!!! I'm tired! Let meh in! ~"
        I basically forced my way in
and headed for his room, flopping down on his bed.
          The smell of Shota made me
horny.... would it be wrong to ask him for..... that?
      I heard Shota enter the room and
He chuckled.

Shota:" Who knew you were an angry drunk."

(Y/N):" IM NOT ANGRY! IM JUST A HELLA HORNY FOR YOUR GOD DAMN COCK!"

Shota:" (Y/N)..... you.... shouldn't say things like that..."

(Y/N):" Why not it's the truth..."

Shota:" Y-Your drunk.... That's Why Your Saying these things."
          Yeah... I was drunk. But for
a long time I had wanted to do that... with Shota. Unfortunately during high school or U. A I had gone into heat, and needed release, But I couldn't do it with just anyone... it had to be Shota. So I touched myself... heat passed But still I wanted him.
          His face was completely red
and was trying to cover it with his scarf.

(Y/N):" P-Please... Shota.... I need you."

Shota:" (Y/N).... men are... animals you know."

(Y/N):" I'm well aware..."
       I untied my hair letting it drop
to my shoulders and my tail whipped in excitement as I heard his footsteps near me.
       I felt his hands grope my ass
And I moaned into the disheveled sheets.
         I could already feel myself
getting wet. His hands then suddenly disappeared and I felt something tie my hands above my head. I rolled myself onto my back and saw that Shoto's scarf was missing from his neck.

Shota:" Are you sure about this?"
          He caressed my hips in the
most caring way.

(Y/N):" I'm sure."

Shota:" Alright your a lady now... So I'll show you how good sex can be."
       He said, licking the shell of
My ear.  I shuddered feeling his tongue lick my ear.
        His kisses started from my
forehead to my neck to my cheek, and then to my lips. His lips moved faster than my own making my hips roll along his crotch. Shota's hands pawed at me and he tore my dress apart. I licked his lips and nibbled on his lower one making him groan my name.
       Shota quickly removed my
panties and pressed his finertip against my clit moving it slightly.

(Y/N):"SH-SHOTA! RIGHT THERE! NYAA~A! KISS ME THERE!"
        A bit of saliva emerged from
The corner of my mouth.

Shota:" You've teased for some time now... making your Hero costume a bit tighter around your ass.. So I'm going to return the favor."
     He grabbed my tail and rolled
me on my stomach, sucking on it and licking it as he rubbed his knee along my clit.
        My legs shook as his knee rubbed
along my soaked pussy and his mouth consumed my sensitive tail.

(Y/N):" N-NYA! MMMMMM~ F-FUCK ME! D-DADDY!"
       My hips bucked up and down
So fastly that I hadn't noticed that Shoto wasnt moving his knee, I was just humping myself against his knee. I wanted to claw at his sheets, I wanted him to fuck me till I couldn't walk.
        Then I came all over his clothed
knee. I sighed in ecstacy not knowing he wasn't done.
        Although my hands were tied, They weren't tied to the bed frame, and shota noticed this and changed that quickly as I rolled back into my back and was now tied to the bed frame.
        He kissed my neck and licked
It, his tongue trailing from my neck to my lower lips.
       And when his tongue passed
clit I began to pant and my arms wanted to just force his head to stay there.
       He flicked The little bulb with
his tongue. Then kissing it lightly.

(Y/N):" Shota I-Im gonna cum again."
         He removed his head from
My pussy and got off the bed leaving me in a whimpering state. I watched him slowly remove his clothes and throw if his boxers, Then climbing back over to me.
      He laid me down a bit then pressing the tip in. Until he was in. At this point Id forgotten I was drunk and I submitted myself to him.
       Shouta thrusted in and I cried
out.

(Y/N):" W-WAIT! please... It hurts."
         He simply nodded and waited
for me to sigh in relief.
         Once I did, Shouta thrusted in,
and continued hitting all the right spots.

Shota:" Oh god... Your so tight."

(Y/N):" Ahh~ Shota."
          He looked at me as I soaked his
cock with my cum. And the pulled out cumming all over the sheets.
        He ubtied me and laid his head between my breasts, As we both drifted off to sleep.

Bonus:

      The next day as I left after eating breakfast with Shota I saw a little boy stare at me.

Little boy:" Why were you saying daddy last night miss?"
______________________________________
     How would you explain that to a kid? HMM just say you got mad at your dad? I wonder.....
-ShortSushi