Shoto Todoroki X Reader: Jealousy ☁️

Requested by:Gray-number1-fan
______________________________________
T'was a hot summer day
in the dorms as the ac was broken and bakugou kept using his explosions at people. Even if you went outside it was better inside. So there you were walking to your boyfriends room when you opened the door your nose started to bleed due to the heat since you weren't used to the extreme heat because you had lived in Canada before with your dad.
So you held your nose and when
you looked up you saw your boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, Shirtless.

Todoroki:" I didn't know you were a pervert (Y/N)."

(Y/N):" N-No this isn't why. I'm not used to the heat that's all."
He nodded in thought and
with a tissue he came over to you and held your bloddy nose with it. He led you to a chair and told you sit down and tilts your head back as far as you can. So you did and within a minute or so the bleeding stopped.

Shoto:" Can you repay me?"

(Y/N):" Wh-What?!"

Shoto:" Can you. Repay. Me?"

(Y/N):" I uh... Dah.... gah.... I-I W-WHY?"

Shouto:" Because I helped you with your bleeding nose."

"SMOOTH AS ICE!"
Your face went red and you
leaned toward and kissed him on the lips, wrapping your arms around him you continued to kiss him and at one point he put his weight on you and you both fell back on his futon Matt.
He stopped kissing you and
Looked at you and gave you one of those rare smiles that only he gives you. You couldn't help but smile back and giggle.

The next day
You hadn't noticed the
time last night and ended up sleeping in Todoroki's room.

Todoroki:" Are you awake?"
You stretched out and
nodded yes and he threw the spare uniform you always left in his dorm in case you ever fell asleep there by 'accident'.

(Y/N):" C-Can you turn around?"

Shoto:" Of course."
When you took off your
shirt you looked at him to make sure he wasn't peeking. Thankfully he wasn't but I saw some pink on his ear and giggled to myself.
Once I got dressed I rested
my chin on his shoulder.

(Y/N):" Done."
He turned around and
hugged me.

Shoto:" Beautiful as always."

(Y/N):" Y-Your h-handsome as as always."
We started our way to 1-A
after getting my backpack.

Aizawa~sensei:" Okay class today we have a need student please give her a warm welcome."
A girl with long green hair
and sea Blue eyes. She gave us all a warm smile and I could have sworn she winked at... Shoto. Something began rise in me. Was it Sadness? Anger? Was I hungry, Maybe? I looked over at Shouto who was laying his head on the desk sideways to look at me.

At Lunch
The girl's name was Hana
and at lunch she sat Right next to Shoto. He would scoot closer to me but then she'd just scoot closer. And she was obviously flirting with him.
I chewed on my food aggressively and I felt like I could explode into miny pieces.

Hana:" Are you single."
That's when I had reached
my breaking point. I stood up abruptly and looked her in the eyes.

(Y/N):" No he isn't... and I don't need you rubbing yourself over him like some cat in heat!"
I grabbed his wrist and dragged
him to the halls.

Shoto:"..... You know I'll never cheat on you... Right?"

(Y/N):" Of course I know that but... I got a feeling of anger? I-I don't know... I just felt weird inside..."

Shoto:" You were jealous."

(Y/N):" B-But I..."

Shoto:" Do you know what I do when I get jealous of when guys stare at you hungrily. I just remind myself of how we met."

How you met~
The day was brisk and windy
and there was a girl standing next to the door looking at the floor no words even daring to slip from her mouth. Her skin (S/C) that was tinted with red and her eyes when they glanced up were a beautiful (E/C). When I got to know her. Bit by bit. How could I not fall for her. And the day... the day that I told her how I felt.
I felt like I could explode like
I could have cried.

Shoto:" I.... Love you."
She didn't respond but she
was speechless. So all she could do was wrap her arms around me and hug me tight as a response.

And so their relationship begins

Shoto:" And yeah that's what I do when I get jealous."

(Y/N):" Y-YOU D-DONT HAVE TO GET JEALOUS I-ILL ONLY LOOK AT YOU!"
Shoto was obviously taken
back by this but it made him smile and laid his head on my chest. I caressed his red-white hair and we sat in the hallway for the rest of lunch.
______________________________________
I put all my emotions in this so I hope you enjoyed. And since I do have school I only have so little time so If I don't get your one-shots as quick as you want I apologize.
-ShortSushi