Denki x Reader: Our evening star☁

It was the night of prom and I didn't really find a date but I came anyways since Uraraka said there would be a raffle for money and I'm saving up for collage money.
I wasnt wearing anything fancy. I was just wearing a casual light green dress and sneakers. As for my hair I just curled the tips of the (h/l) ponytail.

Kirishima: "Hey (Y/N)! I thought you said you didn't like dances."

(Y/N): "Uraraka said there'd be a raffle for money later tonight."

Kirishima: "You've been duped, cuz there is no raffle later tonight."

(Y/N): "DAMN IT!"
I sighed in frustration but at least there was some breadsticks with butter.
And I grabbed two slices of bread and a bit of butter and went out to a balcony. I looked at the start night sky. Yes my mom may be broke and my dad died a marine but I'm on my way to me and my dad's dream collage

(Y/N): "We're almost there Dad don't worry"
I spoke softly to myself as I looked at the evening star that me and uraraka talked about as little kids.

Denki: "You must have gone crazy your talking to yourself ya know?"
I turned around to see the one and only Denki Kaminari.

(Y/N): "I'm not talking to myself. I'm just talking to my dad who I hope can hear me from heaven."

Denki: "That's nice. To talk to a loved one"

(Y/N): "It always is"
I could hear Jazz from inside, playing, probably a request from Jiro.

Denki; "So, why did you come to the party I thought they aren't your thing."

(Y/N): " They aren't but Uraraka, said there'd be a raffle for money. "

Denki: "Why do you want money."

(Y/N): "As you may know I failed all my hero internships, which made me super happy but my mom very disappointed. I don't want to be a hero it's a dream my mom has enforced on me. But I want to learn to cook and open up an amazing restaurant here in Japan. It's going to be a eye catching restaurant called '(Y/N's) Place'. It's a dream I want to make true for my dad."

Denki: "But was he happy even without his resturant?"

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Denki: "Then he had what he needed he had you and your mom, he was surrounded by love."

(Y/N): "Yeah. . .I guess your right. Who knew you could be so god dang wise Denki!"
I said punching his arm playfully.
For a moment everything was quiet, then Denki left? He came back and you heard Ma belle Evangeline playing. Denk I jogged back over. He held out his hand to you.

(Y/N): "Oh I-I don't dance."

Denki: "If I can have some wisdom you can dance"
He grabbed your and started to dance.

'look how she lights up the sky'
'Ma belle Evangeline '
'So far above me yet I know her heart belongs to only me'

Denki leads you into a dance, you spin out and into him. Your feet moving in the same rhythm.

'Je'Tadore Je'Taime Evangeline'

Denki: "I love you, I adore"

(Y/N): "What!?"

Denki: "I'm just translating"

'Your my queen of the night so still so Bright '

'That someone as beautiful as she'

'could love someone like me'

Denki's P.O.V
When the song said a beautiful as she and could love someone like me. It made me realize. . .I love (Y/N). How could she take flirt like me seriously .
I spin around in the my arms and she laughs cutely. And it sends my heart flying. A blush spreads across my cheeks.

'Love always finds a way, it's true'

'And I love you-'

Denki: "And I love you(Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Hee hee is this another one of your Jokes?"

Denki: "No, not at all"

(Y/N): "I-I ah- I "

Denki: "How. . . Do you feel about...me?"

(Y/N): "Denki please don't play with my feelings"

Denki: "If I was playing with your feelings I'd already have kissed you, but I want this to mean something"

(Y/N): "Denki I really love you, and I sometimes I didn't know when your flirting , and I don't wanna hurt you or get hurt myself"

Denki: "And Im serious about you. I love you more than anything, Its quite shocking eh?"
You couldn't hold got feelings back anymore.
You ran over to him wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses him passionately.

(Y/N): "I love you"

Denki: "I love you too."

'ma belle Evangeline'

And as the song finished you both shared another passionate kiss.
___________________________________________________
Yes I did. I used some Princess and the frog references and yes I did use one of the songs.

My mind theater:

Reader-chan: "Author~Chan it's so sill y of you to like a Disney movie that came out in 2009 Please grow up!"

End of my mind theater

Author ~chan: "Noooooo!

Reader-chan:" Author-Chan you may be a teenager (BTW my birthday was June 15 Happy late birthday to me yay I'm officially 13*sighs* kill me!) But that doesn't mean you can't like Disney princess movies

Author -chan: "You soooo kind Reader-chan!"
This is so corny I cringe ;-;