Izuku Midoriya X Bunny! Reader: She's mine ☁️

Requested by: ElisaRostango
I thought that this was such
a cute scenario so hope you enjoy!
______________________________________
"What's your quirk?"

"It gives me the abilities of a bunny."

"Thats pretty useless. You could never be a hero with such a wimpy qurik. Have fun munching on carrots."
Those words kept tearing at my
mind.... insecurities rising from left and right..... Can I be.... a hero?
I wandered throughout the halls
of U. A trying to find the general studies classes. He was right my quirk.... it's useless. As I stepped into class I hide them, all the physical forms that represented my quirk.

" Welcome (Y/N) (L/N), please take a seat homeroom is about to begin."
I didn't recognize the teacher so
I simply nodded and took a seat. Words spurred around the room getting to my head. Words like, "Why is she here?" "Is she quirkless?" And even some weird ones like, "She looks purty kinky" and "Does she like ass?" (Heh..... I like Izuku's ass, I'd tap that ass any day) the weird comments were quite funny and I even made a smart remark to some of them under my breath.
During lunch I ate outside just
watching the cherry blossoms fall from the trees, I relaxes my quirk letting the physics appearances of quirk show.

"WAAAAH! SO COOL!"
I gasped Looking around and saw
a boy with green hair and sparkling emerald eyes stare at me from a distance. (Am I sinner for loving to see this Cinnamon roll tied up)
He walked up to me and examined
my ears and poking at them.
He started murmuring Almost a hundred difference words that I couldn't make out.

Midoriya:" Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself, My names Izuku Midoriya, it's so nice to meet ya!"
He smiled and when he smiled
I was blinded by the radiance of his pureness.

Midoriya:" Your quirk is s-"

(Y/N):" I know already... its... useless."

Midoriya:" Why would you say that?"

(Y/N):" Because all I can do is crave vegtables..."

Midoriya:" THATS NOT TRUE! YOICKS CAN JUMP REALLY HIGH! YOU HAVE INCREDIBLE REFLEXES! AND YOUR KICK CAN SEND A PERSON FLYING!"

(Y/N):" H-How do you know that's even true?"

Midoriya:" I-I have some basics facts from moogle in one of my many journals eh hehe."
He blushed and twiddled his thumbs, seeming embarrassed of his hobby.

(Y/N):" Wow thats really smart of you to take down notes! It could really help when your fighting oppenents."

Midoriya:"Oh I forgot to a-"
The bell rang inturppting his sentence and with that once again I hid my quirk walking off to my class, but before I left I turned around to Midoriya.

(Y/N):" Thank you for complementing my useless quirk..."
And with that I left returning
to general STUDIES not even knowing That me and Midoriya would become very close.

2 months later

(Y/N):" COME ON IZUKU!"
I pulled on Izuku nudging him
toward a roller coatser.

Izuku:"W-WHAT ABOUT TH-THE FERRIS WHEEL!"

(Y/N):" Why?"

Authors P. O. V

Izuku waved his hands around
searchingly for a reason to go on the Ferris wheel. Izuku has searched on moogle a bit about Ferris wheels (also shoujo manga's) and the fact that romance was bound to happen.
The main reason you wanted to
Go on a rollercoaster with Izuku was because you wanted to hold his hand.
So both of you had your own
Sneaky Reasons.

Izuku:" B-B-B-Because I..... ate too much candy and m-m-might throw up!"

(Y/N):" Good point."
You both walked towards the
Ferris wheel and got in a person closing the door behind you. Izuku sat on one side while you sat on the other. You looked out the window, your heart pounding within your chest as Izuku's eyes roamed around.

Izuku:" S-SOOOO! H-Hows your classes going???"

(Y/N):" G-G-Good! How is the hero course going???"

Izuku:" G-G-GREAT! TH-THANKS FOR ASKING HEHEHE!"
The ride came to an end
And Izuku mentally scolded himself for being such a Nervous wreck. As you looked around you saw an all too familiar face and grabbed Izuku's hand trying to escape from him.

"Yo! (Y/N)."

Izuku:" (Y/N) that guys's calling you."

(Y/N):" I don't know him."

"Hey! I talking to ya, you useless piece of shit!"

Your P. O. V
Why... is this so... familiar? Oh that's right this happened when I was only seven he was sayinh These exact words grabbing me by collar and his spit dropping on my face.

"You useless piece of shit! What good can a bunny can do! Tch..."
He threw me to the ground like nothing using his quirk to knock me out peacefully. When I woke up I felt... different and not in a good way. I felt as though the world around me was crumbling down, as though I was falling in an endless pit, and that's when Midoriya came he came bringing to my life left and right. Encouraging me telling me I was amazing and that I was perfect just the way I am.... I love him he's like the sun that chases the clouds away, the rope helping me out of the rabbit hole.

Izuku's P. O. V
She stood there her hand on
my wrist, she seemed emotionless, Almost lost in thought.

"Why don't ya talk anymore bunny shit? OI!"
He grabbed her by her shirt.

Izuku:" Hey! Don't touch her!Who are you to think you can lay a finger on her! "
I pulled (Y/N) into my arms and
keeping my gaze on the guy.

Matt:" I'm an acquaintance of hers. Matt. So why don't you fuck off broccoli boy.....wait.... don't tell me ya like this useless SHIT pffft hahahaha! That's hilarious."
My face turned red but I stood
My ground.

Izuku:" So what if I do! Are you jealous that you cant admit that to her or something?"
Matt stepped back with a red
yet disgusted expression.

Matt:" N-NO!"

Izuku:" Well... even if you confess now... there's no point... she's mine! I love her! All you did was tell her how horrible she seemed. But (Y/N) is Beautiful, amazing, and she can be a hero! SO WHY DINT YOU PLUCK OFF!"
(You all know the Cinnamon roll would never curse (˚ ˚))

(Y/N):" Izuku?"

Izuku:" Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes?"

(Y/N):" Can you let go for a minute."

Izuku:" S-S-Sure."

Your P. O. V
As Izuku let me go I went over to
Matt and slapped him.

(Y/N):" Leave me alone..."
Matt just walked away hurt and
probably most of all angry with himself. I went over to Izuku and hugged him.

(Y/N):" Th-Thank you."

Izuku:"YEPPERS WHAT TIS FRIENDS A FOR???"
Izuku once again scolded himself
I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

(Y/N):" Come on lets go enjoy the amusement park."

Izuku:" R-Right..."

(Y/N):" Oh and Izuku?"

Izuku:" hm?"

(Y/N):" I love you~"

Izuku:" I-I love you too."
We both smiled and walked hand
In hand.
______________________________________
YOUR WELCOME FOR SOME FLUFF AND STUFF!
-ShortSushi