Hanta Sero x Reader: A whole new world ☁️

Requested by:Waifu_Nejire
______________________________________
  For weeks U. A had been preparing for their annual school festival and class 1-A had decided to do a play. What was the play you may ask well it was Aladdin. And the leading roles was Tsuyu and Sero.

Tsuyu:" (Y/N)~chan I'm sorry kero."

(Y/N):" What for?"

Tsuyu:" I feel bad for playing the leading role with Sero because you like home kero."

(Y/N):" Tsu it's fine really..... W-WAIT HOW DID FIND OUT ABOUT MY CRUSH ON... Sero."
     Your face was a dark red as
you held your face inbetween your own two hands. Tsuyu giggled.

Tsuyu:" It's obvious. But not obvious to Sero, Kero."

(Y/N):" Thank God that's a relief."
    But little did you know that
you were Tsuyu's runner-up if she wasn't feeling. Tsuyu was ready to make some love happen.

Somewhere in a closet

Tsuyu:" Does everyone agree."
      Uraraka, Jirou, Mina, Momo,
And Hagakure nodded in agreement.

Tsuyu:" Alright mission A whole new world is a go."
       And with that everyone left
the closet.

Sero's P. O. V

Denki:" Hey Sero."

Sero:" Ah what's up?"

Denki:" I've gotta know but... why do you have a crush on (Y/N)?"

Sero:" K-Keep your voice down damn it."

Denki:" Alright... but why?"

Sero:" Because she's kind, soft and so many things that just takes my breath away... her smile her fighting style (that rhymed) and how she is in general. You remember at first how she was so hard to read. I was trying to figure out what she was thinking what was on her mind. I like that she's.... mysterious in a way. But now she's really opened up to not just me but everyone in 1-A. That's why I have a crush on her."

Denki:" Who knew you could be quite the romantic when you want to be."

Sero:" Ey!"
     Denki laughed and walked off.

(Y/N):" N-Need help w-with that banner?
      From the ladder I was on I
looked down and saw (Y/N). And my ears immediately went red.

Sero:" (Y-Y-Y/N)! I um y-yeah I need help."
       Her quirk was basically like
telekinesis. But It was actually called Movement.
      She held the poster in place
for me with her quirk. And I quickly taped It and got down from the ladder.

Sero:" Th-Thank you."

(Y/N):" I-It was no problem really Heh."
     She scratched the back of her
neck and we both stood there in awkward silence.

(Y/N):" Um a-anyway how's the whole aladdin thing working out for you."

Sero:" Actually I'm having a bit of trouble with the second act lines. oh you said that for all of Middle school you went to a performing arts school right? Can you help me with the second act lines?"

(Y/N):" Uh s-sure."

Day of the school festival
    Since not everyone was part of
Aladdin they were helping hands backstage. And all the roles were Kirishima, Tsuyu, Bakugou, Todoroki, Sero, Denki, Mineta, and Aizawa~ sensei. Bakugou was going to be the lion. Kirishima and Todoroki we're going to be the many princes asking for Jasmine's hand in marriage. Aizawa the Villian, Mineta the dad, Tsuyu Jasmine,Sero Aladdin, and . And I decided to work back stage with everyone else.
And so the play was ready.