Mineta x Reader: U talk big talk but can u walk the big walk 🍋

You had always had a huge
crush on Mineta even though he wasn't the most popular with the girls. But you found his pervert side cute and hoped he'd try something with you but he never does. So you decided to invite him over to your house, But you had a very naughty intention.
        As you walked home you
hoped he would notice your Purple panties, for you had purposely lifted your skirt a bit more. Oh and how he drooled and his nose gushed.
     Soon you arrived at your house

(Y/N):" Oh stay here Ill be right back!"
      As you rushed to your room, Mineta's mind wondered.

Mineta's mind:" What if she's getting ready for me to touch her body! What if she comes out of her room shirtless. What if she wants to work out so that when she uses the TREADMILL so I can see her Beautiful (Y/N) Boobs bounce. (ALLITERATION!)"

(Y/N):" Mineta! Can you come into my room!"

Mineta:" YES!"
         Mineta ran over to your room to see you in a sweater on your bed. Your got up and slowly unzipped the jacket letting it fall to the ground.
        You wore a purple lingerie
that had the words Grape Rush written in yellow cursive letters. You could see Mineta drool as he got a perfect view of your perky buds and the outline of your pussy. You blushed but was confident in every stride You made towards him. You wrapped your arms around him and pushed him onto the chair behind him and grinded on him letting hear every single pant and desperate moan. He blushed and went hard. Mineta was so nervous to touch you. In all his fays he'd never think a girl would Dominate him. He always talked big talk of how he was going to have sex with the a girl and now that it was going to happen he didn't have an ounce of courage.

(Y/N):" Oh Mineta! Touch me! Mm~ TOUCH ME!"
       You grinded on him fast,
hoping for him it respond.

Mineta:" G-Get on the bed!"
        You nodded and layed down.
He crawled on top of you and put a hand out to your breasts and have it a couple of squeezes. You moaned his name and he slowly stripped you of your lingerie.
         He took one of your buds into his mouth and sucked passionately, lapping his muscle against it and biting it. Doing the same to the other.
       He went straight for your womanhood and wasted No time entering his slick muscle inside your thrust it back and forth.

(Y/N):" J-JUST PUT INSIDE MINETA!"
       This was the party he hoped not to get to but you planned to lose your virginity right there and then.

Mineta:" Can you um give me a handjob?"
       You nodded and took his member in your hands and putting your pinky on the tip, you began to move his member around sliding your all around you got on top once agian and took his length into your mouth and coating his member with your saliva. You bobbed your head and made him release earlier than expected. You swallowed all of his seed. You layed down once again telling him to take the reins of dominance. He got on top not knowing what to do. So you guided his hips till his member pressed against your entrance. Your pushed his hips forward and guided his thrusts, once he got the hang of it each thrust after another was faster then the last. And Soon you came letting a purr escape your lips.

Mineta:" you might get pregnant."

(Y/N):" I'm on birth control."
        You had been plotting this the last 2 months.

Mineta:" I know this is weird but will you be my girlfriend?"
         He said nuzzling his head into your squishy breasts.

(Y/N):" Yes~"
        You squeezeed him tight and you both fell asleep.
______________________________________
Feel free request a one-shot whether its a character x character or a character x Reader.
-ShortSushi