Ojiro x Introvert! Reader: Ice skating ☁

It was a winter day snow was falling along the concrete and little kids were running across the street to the ice rink across the street skates in their hands.
You decided to make some Hot chocolate. You not much of an outdoor person(sorry if your an outdoor person ;-;) but when you have to go out for food you make the sacrifice!
After you made your steamy hot chocolate,
You went over to your couch bundled up in your
(f/c) blanket and turned on the news. Once again you caught the intense battle of Tailman and Creati against what seemed to be a. . .Dog?! The reporter in the screen said that this has happened just only a few minutes ago and that Tailman was nowhere in the scene now just Creati who was surrounded by perverted camera men. You quietly slurped your hot chocolate enjoying the sweetness.
You were hungry and wanted some ramen but ran out 6 days ago. You decided to put on 3 sweaters, 2 thermo's (heated underwear) under your jeans, 1 pair of thick gloves, and a beanie. Unfortunately putting on your snow boots was no easy task but It was worth it. The walk to the convince store was quite calming. The snow falling down above you and you noticed a snowflake. Your eyes widened slightly and you began to walk swiftly. You eventually heard the familiar bell of the convince store.

Lady: "welcome to 11/7!"
You said nothing as you grabbed a box of pocky, 16 boxes of Insant ramen and hell why not some Iced coffee. You brought it over to the counter.

Lady: "That'll be 19 yen."

(Y/N): "WHAT!O-Okay just um... Do you guys except debit still?"

Lady: "Nope."

(Y/N): "Why not?"

Lady: "New Manager sorry."

(Y/N): "Man"
You searched through your wallet for something to appear. You heard change in the counter.

Ojiro: "Here"
It was Tailman. You were surprised to see even see him. You guys had went to the same jr. High school but not the same High School, which was U.A.

(Y/N): "Oh I couldn't Oj- I mean Tailman."

Ojiro: "I insist (Y/N)~Chan."
He smiled brightly at you. You blushed. The truth was you had a crush on Ojiro in Jr. High School and an even bigger crush when you saw him in the U.A. sports festival. You had thought it was so pure of him to miss out on a opportunity to become a hero but he still became one. You were so proud of him.
Anyway, but after Ojir O basically forced you to pay with his money you walked home but you never made it inside. Why? Well Ojiro's tail dragged you to the Ice rink across from your apartment complex.

(Y/N): "Why Tailman? Why?????"
You put out a hand to your house. You weren't always like this but as you became an adult you couldn't help but become more silent. There was nothing wrong it just happened. He grabbed your bags.

Ojiro: "Will you please drop the whole Tailman thing."

(Y/N): "Why?"

Ojiro: "Because I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention."

(Y/N): "Got it Ojiro~Kun."
He smiled happily and you saw a bit of blush spread on his left cheek. He grabbed your hand and took you to the front desk.

Ojiro: "Two white Ice skates and maybe a large locker to put our stuff in please."

Man: "Alrighty there on the house!"

Ojiro: "Oh thank you very much!"

Man: "No problem."
Ojiro led you to the pockets and he took of his jacket putting it in the locker.

Ojiro: "Hand me the bags of ramen."

(Y/N): "Never!"

Ojiro: "I did want to die this but you left me. . .NO CHOICE!"
He tickled you until you couldn't breath and were forced to hand him the bag's of ramen.

(Y/N): "Hahah oh my ribs hahaha."

Ojiro: "Now take of 2 jackets and at least one of your thermos."

(Y/N): "So basically your telling me to vulnerable to the cold!"

Ojiro: "No just so you can move comfortably."

(Y/N): "fine."
You stomped over to the restroom and did as you were told. When you came out Ojiro blushed.

Ojiro: "I see your a fan."
You remembered you were wearing your ( f/c) tailman shirt and you immediately turned around and zipped up your jacket. You cleared your throat.

(Y/N): "U-Um yeah I to guess so."
He handed you your Ice skates and he put his on with ease while you were struggling to put them on . You could hear him chuckle at your frustration.

(Y/N): "How in the hell do you get these damned things on?"

Ojiro: "Think of them as sneakers or Tennis shoes"
He helped you explaining everything carefully make sure you heard his every word.

Ojiro: "Got it?"

(Y/N): "Yeah I think I'll try the other one."
And with ease you slid in your skates ready to go.

Ojiro: "Come on."

He took your hand and led you to the rink. He skates circles around you as you attempted to skate. To people you probably looked like a new born giraffe learning how to walk.

(Y/N): "Woah,Woah,WOAH!"
You held onto Ojiro's shoulder for support.
His tail wrapped around your waist. Your face now very red. Soon enough you got the hang of it and skated past him.

(Y/N): "haha! I'm ze champion!"

Ojiro: "Really, then I challenge you to a race around the rink the finish line is the exit."

(Y/N): "Your on!"
Your began to skate.

Ojiro: "Cheater!"

(Y/N): "hehe always have been~"
As you neared the end You felt Ojiro out his arms around you and tackled to the ground. You felt his lips on yours and your breasts squishing against his chest. You immediately got up.

(Y/N): "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Sorry S-S-S-S-S-Sorry! "
Little did you know his lips lingered longing for your sweet lips to press against his once more.

Ojiro: "(Y/N) I-I love you, and I've felt like this since the 8th grade. And the few times I saw you High school drove me crazy I wanted to see you more....no I needed to see you everyday and now I can. "
He stood up and He held you in his arms.

(Y/N): "I don't care how far apart we were how little we got to see each other to me every single second was precious to me I love you too Ojiro~kun. "
You stood on your top toes struggling to reach his lips. He couldn't wait he lifted you up and kisses you so softly it was unreal. Once you parted you looked into his eyes. He smiled and you both left and went to your house and ate ramen.
___________________________________________________
The only reason I put into the ramen is because it's a true story. I went 6 days ramenless. :-:
Also here's my Bnha drawings:

 :-:Also here's my Bnha drawings: