Katsuki Bakugou x Depressed!Reader: Kamisama's explosive answer☁

This one shot was requested by KaoriMyazono1235! So Kaori this one's for you!
___________________________________________________
You grunted as the sunlight had already sneaked in through your curtains, and it shone on your face. You got up and got dressed for school.
You went to your empty kitchen, and as usual
Your mom and dad we already working. Your parents owned a very large shipping company (No not Midoriya x Todoroki shipping) it was called shipwiz. Your parents had owned this company four years after you were born. They started having less and less time for you, and they even missed your entrance exam into U.A, unfortunately you were going to general studies, math, science, writing the works. You are eating cereal hoping for a good day to come.
After breakfast you put on your uniform, slip on your shoes, got your bag, and walked to school.
You lived in a mansion but there's was nothing but silence 24/7, so what was the point.
Your quirk was probably a common one and nothing special or that's what you think. You can control the wind easily. You can create huge gusts of wind, and well perverts definitely want your quirk. Just as you were about to cross the street, you were pulled back your collar almost choking you.

"Well, Well, Well"
You knew this voice all too well,
It was Tomoe Akazachi .

Tomoe: " A U.A uniform, same as mine. "
She grinned wickedly and whispered into your ear.

Tomoe: "This year is going to be fun."
She threw you to the floor and laughed as she walked away.
You realized she had made you drop some of your stuff and as you were about to run off you heard a boy with a rough voice behind you.

"Oi! You forgot this."
You turned around and he held
a puberty pamphlet. He also wore the same uniform as you.

(Y/N's) Mind: "Shit I went to the doctors yesterday and I completely forgot to take that out of my bag."
Yesterday you found out
that your going to be a late bloomer, but you wanted to be prepared so grabbed that pamphlet.

(Y/N): "O-Oh thank you."
You reached out to grab it and he lifted it into the air, out of your reach .

"First, your name"

(Y/N): "What?"

"You fucking heard me I wanna know your God damn name!"
You hesitated for a moment and then opened your mouth to speak.

(Y/N): "My name's is (Y/N) (L/N)."
He lowered the pamphlet and just you were about to grab it he lifted it up again, you grunted in frustration, and he chuckled.

"Now ask me what my name is, don't be so fucking rude."
You sighed and mentally slapped yourself.

(Y/N): "What's your name?"
You said gritting your teeth.

Katsuki: "Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou. It's good to see ya (Y/N)"
He handed you the pamphlet. And you put it in Your bag. He walked past and as he walked away he said one thing ticked you off.

Katsuki: "Soy beans will make your breasts grow faster flat-chest"

(Y/N's) mind: "BASTARD!!!!!"
You made the wind go down causing the hedgehog to trip face first. He looked a back at you, you were simply walking with a smile on your face.

(Y/N's) mind: "I'm smiling. It's been so long since I even smiled."
As you walked to class you were pulled back by the collar once again, and a hand was over your mouth , hands behind your back and you were being dragged outside.
When you saw who these people were it was Tomoe and her friends.

(Y/N's) mind: " I thought they weren't going to apply for U.A guess they had second thoughts. "
They smiled at you, you were familiar with Tomoe, her long, straight, blonde hair behind her. You knew her and what she was going to do, and you always took it.
She grabbed you by your (H/C) locks
And brang your head down to meet her knee causing your nose to bleed and you to yelp in pain.
You were given multiple punches in the stomach and you coughed up blood as your organs were suffering the most. They threw you into a bush and cackled.

Tomoe: "You should just go and kill yourself."

You quietly sobbed hoping that Kamisama would give you an answer, you needed an answer, but nothing. You missed your first time in class, but when lunch came along you ate outside.
Soon enough the day ended and cars raced through the street, you were know thinking of what Tomoe had said to you 'kill yourself'' so you walked into the street as cars were still passing. And as a Truck was about to hit you, you were grabbed by hot hands and were pushed to the sidewalk. A familiar Hedgehog on top of you. He looked at you with fierce angry eyes.

Katsuki: "WHAT THE HELL YOU COULD HAVE FUCKIN DIED IDIOT! THEN WHAT GOT TO HELL WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM!?"
Tears streamed down your face.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just can't handle this anymore."
His eyes softened and he looked at you a hand on your cheek.

Katsuki: "Then, let me help. Whatever you need I'll be there, whatever you helps I'll do it."
You nodded and hugged the ash blonde.

Katsuki: "Not the response I wanted but, Remember your now mine wind witch ~"
That's when you realized that Kamisama had sent you his answer and it was very. . . explosive.
___________________________________________________
I tried. I tired . How did I do? (*^*)
Also I made pancakes:

 How did I do? (*^*)Also I made pancakes: