Villain! Bakugou x Reader: Heroes Villains ...Why does it matter?

Requested by: Glitch_Bolt03

Guys... I have confession to make. Guys and Girls with piercings and tattoos.... That's my type. I had this Epiphany in the middle of passing period when I saw someone with a nose ring and about 4 piercings on each ear. I've also replayed late events where I check out someone with piercings and tattoos. That's also partly why I put that picture of Katsuki. That and if he were a villain that's honestly how I imagined he'd look like.
_______________________________________

      If only this world weren't so
damn corrupt. If only villains and hero's weren't a thing. If only we were a society where... all of us... are equal.
      Sex, race, sexual orientation why
does it matter. Why are people against it. If only things were simple.

Momo:" Y/N!"

Y/N:" What's up?"

Momo:" I'm leaving for now so handle the shop on your own!"

Y/N:" Yes ma'am."

Momo:" Enough with the sass!"

Y/N:" Yes ma'am."

Momo:" I hate you... so much."

Y/N:" Love you too!"
       And with that she ran out of
the shop... well the shop is more so a cat café. Dango, a brown cat, hopped onto the counter where I laid my elbows. She rubbed her self against my right elbow purring with delight.

Y/N:" Good Kitty."
   I caresed her head and scratched
under her chin. She submitted to my touch and fell off the counter landing on her feet in surprise. I bursted out in laughter holding my stomach and she hissed at me then trotting away. The door opened and a cold gust of wind came in.

Y/N:" Welcome valued customer!"
        The tall figure said nothing
and simply signed in and paid the money for an hour visit. He sat there silently petting the cats. The man was covered in black from head to toe and even wore a black mask and glasses. His blonde baby hairs peeked out from underneath his beanie and his eyes were a fiery red.  I caught a glimpse of his ears seeing small hoops that pierced into his ear.

Y/N:" Did those hurt?"

"...."

Y/N:" The piercings?"

"No."
             I supposed that was all I
would get from him. I thought he would never come back but for nearly six months he visited. We had casual conversations, talking about ourselves, our hobbies, and even views on society. Sometimes I'd go to the back and then peek out where he couldn't see me and I would see him pull his mask down and smile lightly at the cats that covered him with warmth and love. One day he stopped coming and then on the news was him... the villain, Ground Zero. Apparently this explosive scene had happened at 7 in the morning. Dango looked at the T.V and usually when villains appear she hisses and runs away. But she just sat there watching him. The door opened and there he was. Except he was dressed as he was on the news. He was out of breath and his eyes looked frantic.

"Let me hide here."
          I dragged him to the back
and pushed him into the storage area closing and running to the front trying to act nonchalant. When the police officers arrived they simply asked if I saw him and I just said no.

Officer:" You know it's a felony ma'am to lie about the hiding of a villain."

Y/N:" I know very well. That's why I have nothing to hide. Hero's... villains... I could care less. But Ill do my best to respect the law."
       They left and once the sounds
of screeching sirens drained out I went back to the closet opening it and looking at him. He looked at me. Then he helde close and sighed.