Izuku Midoriya X Reader: Closet Sex 🍋

I was Currently in a closet with
Izuku my breasts up against his chest. How did it come to this?

FLASHBACK!
Another day in class, I sighed eyeing the broccoli boy I'd grown to love.

As the last bell of the day rung, I hurried back to my dorm, putting on some sweats and a blue T-shirt.

DING!

Broccoli Boi: HEY (Y/N)! Would you like to come over to my dorm so we can play video games together... Alone perhaps~
     This didn't seem like something
Izuku would say, but you went along with it.

(N/N):Okay I'LL be right over!
      I put on my socks and walked
over to Izuku's room, putting on my gaymerz hoodie.
      I knocked on the door and Izuku
opened it, his eyes widened in suprise.

Izuku:" (Y/N)!? WHAT ARE YOU-"
       And just as Izuku was about
to finish his sentence, We were pushed into the room and into his closet.

"I won't let you out until you fess up Deku."

      You knew that voice all too
well... Katsuki Bakugou!

(Y/N):" KATSUKI LET US OUT OR I SWEAR TO GOD, ILL SHIT ON YOUR COMPUTER!"

Katsuki:" I don't give Two fucks."
     I heard his footsteps disappear.
Izuku started to move around in panic.

(Y/N):" Izuku STOP MOVING!"
        And our position was now
akward.

End of Flashback
        I sighed as I remembered
How this all started.
       I felt something hard press against my stomach. Izuku looked around the closet hoping I wouldn't notice.
      I decided to tease him a bit.
I slipped my hand into his pants and then his boxers, slowly stroking him.
      He shivered under my touch.

Izuku:" (Y/N)!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

(Y/N):" Your so hard Izuku~"
    His face flushed, and he moaned
putting his head on my left shoulder. I began pumping his length roughly and rubbing the tip.

Izuku:" Gah! (Y-Y/N) p-please."
          His legs wobbled as If
about to give out. He kept gasping and panting my name.
          I could feel his pre-cum
on the tip of his member... I wonder what he'd taste like. I Kept pumping faster and faster, I moaned as I heard the pre-cum making noise.

(Y/N):" Izuku I cant hold back any more."
       With that I unbuckled his
pants letting them fall to the floor.

Izuku:" W-Wait! B-BUT I NGH~"
        As he tried to finish his
sentence I simply Shut him up by taking his member into my mouth and licking it.

Izuku:" Oh! (Y-Y/N)! I cant."
        At this point I Shut out
his denial and started sucking, swirling my tongue around his arousal, and then continuing to suck.

Uraraka:" Midoriya!?"
        I heard the door of Izuku's
room open, It was Uraraka, I started to get a bit possessive, So I grazed my teeth on him. He covered his mouth, biting his lip. He took a deep breath before speaking.

Izuku:" Y-Yes?"

Uraraka:" Do you have any paper I can borrow."

Izuku:" Ye~ah! IS AH~ ON M-MY DESK!"

Uraraka:" Are you okay in there."
       She knocked on the closet door.
I sucked rougher and faster, and dipped my hands into my own pants and entered to of my digits inside myself, pumping with great force as I grew hornier. I gasped and bit Midoriya. Making him stiffle a grunt. I gasped as I curled my fingers, and teased my clit.

Uraraka:" Is someone in there with you?"

Izuku:" N-ah~!"

Uraraka:" Alright, Bye."
         The moment The door closed
I sucked Izuku faster and also quickening my fingers. I felt his dick twitch and he released, into my mouth, Its was a tangy flavour but enjoyable. Izuku sighed in relief, and slid down in front of me, I continued to please myself.

Izuku:" (Y/N) a-are you?"

(Y/N):" Y-YeS~!"
      I saw him crawl over to me and take my hand out of my pants. I whimpered as I wanted to continue but Izuku slid his hand into my sweatpants. I panted already getting hot and bothered.
        He slid three of his digits
into my core, my eyes widened and I arched my back. His eyebrows narrowed as he looked at his fingers moving under the cloth.
         He slid my sweatpants just
enough to see himself fingering me, he blushed as his eyes were clouded with lust. He continued to pump his fingers into me.

" More...More... More...!"
         My hips rolled against his
fingers deepening them. My legs shook, and I kept grinding against his fingers desperate for release.

(Y/N):" I'm so close Izuku k-keep, mmm~ touching me."
        He continued, the added another finger pumping even faster, desire churning in my stomach. I finally released, onto his fingers. He removed his hand and licked all my arousal off his fingers.

(Y/N):" Bakugou said... something about..... you fessing up?"
        I said between pants.

Izuku:" I... really like you (Y/N)."

(Y/N):" Izuku, I like you too."
        He smiled.... and then knocked
Out.
______________________________________
Was Dis good yes, No, Maybe so? I thought it was okay but this was for Galaxy 11019! Hope you enjoyed!