Rudolph and Santa's sweet relationship ☁️🍬🍭🍩🍈

As I try to hang the star on the top
of the Christmas tree. I fall back and I yelp.

Midoriya:" Eep!"
      I expect to hurt my back I feel a
pair of icy-hot hands against my back and knees.

Todoroki:" Are you hurt Midoriya?"

Midoriya:" I-Im Fine!"
     He let me down and I bowed to
him and climbed up the ladder and attempted to hand the star. I feel the ladder shake and Todoroki-kun is behind me and lifts me up by my hips and I am finally able to place the star a top the tree. He lets go and vanishes from sight. Leaving me with a racing heart and beet red face.
     I climb off the ladder and rest on
the couch. Ever since last month Ive been conflicted on how I felt about Todoroki-kun. Do I like him? Do I love him? The answer is yes... I do. But how can I tell him without him rejecting me!? Every possible plan that Ive come up with ends with rejection.
       I groan and hug my knees.
Maybe if I just blurt out Random things from the heart... maybe he'll say yes? What do I do?

Todoroki's P. O. V
         I quickly left the living room
as an attempt to contain myself. I was at my breaking point. Ever since the sports festival I cant stop thinking about how handsome, smart, and golden-hearted Midoriya is when I see him I just..... want to keep him for myself. Midoriya.. I adore you.

Midoriya's P. O. V
        As I walk to Todoroki-kuns
room I rehearse a speech that in my he makes absolute sense but probably Sounds absolutely retarded.
    I cleared my throat and knocked
on the door.

Todoroki:" Come in."
       I opened his door to see him sipping on green tea.

Midoriya:" I-I like to m-m-m-m-make eh c-c-conf-fessssion!"

Todoroki:" Spill the tea... no pun intended."

Midoriya:" I.. love you! I cant help but see how amazing and kind hearted you've become Todoroki-kun not only with our classmates but me as well and I just I just... I just... oh god."
       Tears started flowing from
my eyes and they wouldn't stop. I clenched my clothes and tried to walk out of the room but he grabbed my wrists.

Todoroki:" I love you too Midoriya... Your so sweet and pure I just want to hold you."
       He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

Todoroki:" Also since we are talking about this would you mind getting into this?"
      He showed me a reindeer outfit.

Midoriya:" O-Okay."
      He smirked and we both turned around. He was getting into to something as well. 
       The suit was right on my body
and my nipples. I felt so lewd but when Todoroki turned around he pinned my to the bed and started to kiss me passionately his tongue desperate to find every crevice in my mouth he  old reach. I gasped and clenched the back k of his outfit as he rubbed a knee against my boner. My body felt hot and sweaty as he toyed with my body.

Midoriya:" Ah~ Todo~"
        He began to unzip my cosplay
if Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and left a trail of his marks and licked the shell of my ear. Causing me to shiver and arch my back my chest pressing against him.

Shoto:" Izuku... I love you."

Izuku:" I love you too.. Shoto."
     And he continued to make love
to me through out the night.
______________________________________
-ShortSushi

 ______________________________________-ShortSushi