Izuku Midoriya x Reader: My magic spell☁

Midoriya's P.O.V
It was a sunny day, me and (Y/N) were holding hands on our way to the park. Unfortunately for me I still felt like butterflies banged against my stomach every time we held hands, cuddled, or kissed. while my stomach was doing back flips, (Y/N) stopped and pointed a near by Ice cream truck.

(Y/N): Izu~senpai look! "
She jumped with joy as she ran over to the truck mumbling the flavor, snacks, and food they had to herself.
I decided to read thee menu myself. I saw a flavor that said in bold 'Lovers Ice Cream' it's description was 'Once you buy this fantastic treat you and your lover are sure to be closer than ever' Although I thought it was a trick just get people's money I knew It'd make (Y/N) Happy so I asked what she thought, as my face steamed with embarrassment , I managed to smile at her.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N): "I-Izu~senpai"
I loved how Izuku was attempting to flirt, and he succeeded! So when he asked what I thought of the 'Lovers Ice Cream' (by the way the Lovers Ice Cream is one ice cream cone and one scoop, was inspired by an epispde M.L.B)My heart sped up faster
thump, thump, thump, THUMP!
After I offered to buy the ice cream Izuku ended up paying. (The cinnamon roll takes inititave

(Y/N): "Izu~senpai?"

Izuku: "What's the matter (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Is there any way I can do something for you?, After all you bought the Ice cream, so I wanna repay you."
I blushes waiting for his response.

Izuku: "Well...being with you is all I could ever want."
Izuku scratched the back of his neck bashfully. (I couldn't come up with anything cheesier than that so :P ) He placed his hand on mine and took the first bite of the ice cream, I took the next bite. Eventually we just began to pick the lick the Ice Cream until it was gone.
I rested my head on his shoulder while eating the waffle cone.

(Y/N): " Izuku Midoriya? "
Izuku knew you meant business when you said his full name.

Izuku: "What's up?"

(Y/N): "I feel like I should repay you anyway you want."

Izuku: " I really meant what I said (Y/N), but I have been curious about your magic spell. "

(Y/N): "Man it spread like a wildfire in U.A."

Izuku: " Can I see what it does? "

(Y/N): "s-sure but it's for little kids."

Izuku: "still..."

(Y/N): " I'll"
I lay down a kiss on his forehead.
(Y/N): "Love "
I lay a kiss on his right cheek.
(Y/N): "you"
A kiss on his other cheek.
(Y/N): "til "
A kiss on his chin.
(Y/N): " the end of time "
And with those final words I place my lips on his. Our lips move, and we part. (I was accidentally about to turn that into lemon 0_0)
Izuku: " Do you kiss the kids lips? "

(Y/N): " hehe no silly, but it's our magic spell~"
You held his hand and have it a slight squeeze as you to put your foreheads together.

(Y/N): "Izuku Midoriya~"

Izuku: " What's up? "

(Y/N): " I love you~"

Izuku: " I love you more~"
___________________________________________________

I'm on summer break since two weeks ago and forgot to say so! Hey :-_- so I'll be updating a lot more!