Shoto Todoroki X Reader: The sexual tension rivalry brings 🍋

It was the second year festival
and there were different events than the yeat before, but right now it was heated battle between me and Iida.
       He brung a swift kick to my
face and I dodged, then getting him in a choke-hold postion. I began to drag him to the boundary line and threw him over the line, claiming me the winner.
        I smiled and then they called
Lunch break before continuing the one on one battles.

Iida:" (Y/N)-Sama you must teach me that trick! It felt as if the battle escalated from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds."

(Y/N):" I'd be happy to teach!"
        I giggled and jumped around
in the line.
        When I got my food I noticed
Todoroki sitting alone. Although we had always been rivals, I thought I would be nice for once and make conversation with the bi-colored eyed prick.

(Y/N):" Good job on your battle."

Todoroki:" Not so bad yourself..."
      A vein bulged in my forehead as
I Had given him a full on compliment, while he only returned half of the compliment.
      I had taken a seat next to him so
I could have easily punched him at this point, but we were in a cafeteria, not a battle feild.
      I focused on my food, and huffed.
But when I felt a hot finger slide down the middle of my p. e pants. I bit down  on my chopsticks as his finger temperature went from hot to cold, as his finger dipped into my pants I cursed his named.

(Y/N):" What the fuck Todoroki?"

Todoroki:" Isn't it obvious that I have feelings for you... or are you too stupid to realize that?"
        I growled and and tugged at his
hair causing him to groan.

"All second years please go back to the feild, the battle between Shouto Todoroki and (Y/N) (L/N) will begin in 30 minutes thank you"
        I shoved myself away from
Todoroki, and walked away.

(Y/N):" See you there.... dickwad."
         I heard him chuckle and call
me cute. I blushed and got angrier by the minute, IMMA FROST HIS ASS!
       I was in my room waiting for
my battle to begin, but when I heard the door open, I looked at Todoroki who stood by the door. He closed it and locked it, I stood up and walked away with every step that he got closer to me.
      Todoroki's fierce bi-colored eyes
pierced into my own, as he cornered me against a wall, I could feel his Icy-Hot breath run along my neck as he whispered sweet Nothings into my ear, a bit of sexual insults tingling in his words.

Todoroki:" Your blushing a lot... you must really have feelings for me."
       He pressed his body against my own, slowly biting down on my neck.

(Y/N):" T-Todoroki! Y-YOU Peice of shit."
        He simply smiled against my
skin and looked at my flushed yet angered face.
          Todoroki brushed his thumb
along my lips and kissed me. I gasped and fisted his shirt as he brought my legs around his torso, he didn't care how much I denied him he was planning on having my everything.
         His tongue turned cold as it
ravaged mine.

(Y/N)::" Hah.. Todoroki! Guh~ Sh-Shit! You dick."
           He began to hump me and
and lick the roof of my mouth, Chills crawling along my body.
       I ripped open his shirt and began
to run my frosty fingers along his toned form.
       While I had ripped off his, he
burned mine.

(Y/N):" FUCK! TODOROKI I NEEDED THAT!"

Todoroki:" They'll give you another one.. stope whining."
         He pulled my bra off and
and teased me by pressing his lips against the bud of my tit and lightly kissing it.

(Y/N):" OOH! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY~ NGH!"
      My hips rolled around wet with
desire to be touched.

AUTHORS P. O. V

Todoroki:" So... you admit you gave feelings for me."

(Y/N):" I do you prick."
          He smiled and began to suck
my tit and flick the bud, making it perky and hard. His thumb rolled it and he continued to work his way down.

Todoroki:" Your so wet already... (Y/N) you want to be touched... Heh don't you?"
         He pulled your pants off and
and ripped off your panties.
        He slid his finger up and down
entering Two of them into your wet and hot core. Pumping them in and out. He watched you squirm and whisper praises.

(Y/N):" Mm~ so fuckin nice! TODOROKI! FUCK ME! I... NEED..... YOU! ~"
         His eyes widened but he continued his work, he carried you over to the table and laid you down taking something out if his pocket, he turned it on and set it aside for a moment while taking a blue packaging out and pulling down his pants and boxers slipping on the condom and bucking into your pussy. Then grabbing the item he'd turned on and pressing it against your clit while fucking you senseless.

(Y/N):" TODO! TODO! TODO! UHN~ AAH~ AAH~ DONT STOP! I JUST.... WANNA.... CUM!"
         You quickly turned the tables
and began to ride him, thrusting your hips back and forth. Your breast bouncing from the violent way you moved, you jumped up and down masking him hit depths of that you had never thought were possible. You spread your legs wide open, but your pussy was consumed by his cock. He laid you on your side grabbing your leg and putting the vibrator inside your lower lips, you heard him grab something and you could smell vanilla and strawberry mixed together, and soon you felt liquid up your ass.
         Your eyes watered from the
pleasure, as his fingers swirled inside your asshole. He then thrusted his cock into your ass making you moan loudly.

Tododroki:" Sh-Shit! Your so... tight."

"The battle between Shoto Todoroki and (Y/N) (L/N) will begin in 6 minutes."
         He began to thrust with every ounce of energy he had left making a wet slapping sound echo the room.

(Y/N):" SHOTO! AAH~"
          You shouted as you released
and he released as well.
       You both quickly cleaned up, and walked towards the battle feild.
      Unfortunately you lost since
the vibrator was still in you. And when you both got back to Shoto's dorm... well... ya know.
______________________________________
      Well.. I'm Getting bags under my eyes....-gasp!- like Shinsou! Hehehe