Shoto Todoroki x Villian Reader: My Icy Hot Toy🍋

(Y/V/N) = Your villain name
____________________________________________
Midoriya's P.O.V
I surveyed my surroundings, for a way to escape, but I couldn't see any. The villain giggled crazily, she had me trapped with chains made of water, seeing that I supposed her quirk was water manipulation.
(Y/V/N): "My, My, My Already trying to escape, unlike your hot head friend who just yells 24/7. That's good, but your too innocent for my taste. . . .like a. . .cinnamon roll haha!"
Her eyes filled with bloodlust as she laughed eviliy.
Midoriya: "what's your name?"
I asked
(Y/V/N): " Sorry dood (I spelled it like that on purpose! X3), your not my type! But I might as well grant you the acsses to my beautiful name! My code name is (Y/V/N) but my real name is (Y/N)! hehehehe! "

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N):"Man no one ever notices my sexy mad hatter outfit!!! Hmph! "
Angry, I stomp around, suddenly Dabi comes into veiw.

(Y/N): "DAAAAAABBBBBBI!!!!!"

Dabi: "What do you want (Y/N)?"
He says annoyed
(Y/N): "Do you have any toys for me to play with???"

Dabi: "hmm, as a matter of fact I do but the firecracker calls him icy....hot? I'm not so sure,but he said his code name is Shouto?"

(Y/N): " I wanna play with him Dabi! Please, Please, Please! "

Dabi: "ugh fine"

(Y/N): "YAY!"
Dabi leads me to a room where a boy with white and red hair is chained down. As he looks up at me and Dabi , I spot a scar on his right eye.

(Y/N): "Dabi let me take home to my room pleeeeease!"

Dabi: "Fine you horny water witch."
Dabi releases Shouto and I take him by his hands and drag him to my room.
The minute I close the door behind us, I push Shouto into the bed leaving me on top.

Shoto: "What a-are you doing?"
He blushes as I unzip his pants and unbutton his boxers and begin to grind my womanhood against his hardened erection.

(Y/N): " Hard already? I just started! Your gonna have to take the rains sooner or later~"
I unzip his shirt and begin to nibble at his neck, leaving a hickey behind (that's right dominant reader! DEAL WITH IT!) I lap at his chest, and I teasingly begin to pick his nipples, causing him to groan a 'shit'.

Shoto's P.o.V

As she began to line my member against her woman hood I couldn't just let her take full control. Like she said I'd have to take the rains sooner or later. Before She could forced my member into her woman hood, I decided to turn the tables and I pinned her to her bed. I quickly removed her clothes, groping her and touching her, I began to lap at her neck needingly. She moaned my name quietly, as if I wasn't doing a good job. How was this even done? I'm still a virgin after all. How was I suppose to know?
She began to run her woman hood against my leg.

Shoto: "What's wrong? Are you getting heated just by my touch , how cute~"
I decided to just let loose and tease her, toy with her body. I began to grips her breasts causing her to moan more loudly, telling me that I was starting to get the hang of it

(Y/N): "Sh-Shoto, F-Fuck me already!"
She whimpered while desperately attempted to run off the heat. I slid down her (F/C) panties and began to run her clit in figure eights and thrusting my digits in and out faster and faster. Curling my Fingers and scissoring her insides.
I take my fingers out and lower my head to her woman hood. I blow on it causing her to pant desperately, she thrusts her hips foward making her woman hood going into my mouth, I start to roughly suck her clit and nibble at it, her legs start to tremble with weakness.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I continue to try to hold in my pants, moans, and gasps but I can't the moment his tongue begins to dart in and out of me. My hips buck left to right. Suddenly an ash blonde bursts through the door.

Katsuki: "COME ON ICY HOT LET'S BL-"
Katsuki just looks at us but the broccoli not isn't far behind.

Midoriya: "K-Kacchan wh-.......kachhan What are you doing?"
Midoriya says as Katsuki covers his eyes.
Katsuki closes the door and Shouto looks at me with lust in his eyes. He lines his member at my enterance and thrusts himself inside me, taking an inhuman pace as he goes back and forth, causing my breasts to bounce.

(Y/N: "RIGHT THERE SHOTO THRUST RIGHT THERE Mm!~"
The moment Shoto hits my good spot he continues to hit the same place hard and fast. My breath begins to get heavy as my cheeks burn with redness. A knot begins to form in my stomach.

(Y/N): "Shoto I'm c-close~"

Shoto: " Me too"
He grabs my legs and spreads them apart, allowing himself to go deeper.I scream his name as I release on his shaft and his warm seed flows into me. He immediately gets up gets dressed and says...

Shoto : " You should become a hero, so we can become something ~"
And that's exactly what you did a year later, cause you wanted that Icy Hot Dick.