Mirio Togata x Short Reader:Black Cherry Panties🍒 🍋

Requested by:  gemtiger

I honestly really liked the idea of Mirio being Jealous when he seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't be jealous. Enjoy!
_______________________________________

3 years ago-

" Wow! That power of yours sure is unique."

Y/N:" Its just earth manipulation."

" So if you wanted to you could rotate the earth?"

Y/N:" What!? Of course not!"

Mirio:" My names Miro."

Y/N:"oh uh Y/N L/N"
        He smiled brightly and all you could do was blush and look at the ground.

Now:

       Mirio ran into the classroom
to see you and Tamaki talking calmly he smirked and tip-toed behind you. Him and Tamaki made eye-contact but Tamaki quickly caught onto his plan and averted his attention back to you. Mirio crept up on you and grabbed your waist lifting you up and swinging you around.

Y/N:" Mirio! Hehehe put me down."

Mirio:" Never!"

Y/N:" I swear to go Ill kick you in the stomach and laugh if you don't put me down soon.

Nejire:" Yeah your giving the guys in our class quite the view."

Classmate 1:" Fuck yeah! Nice black cherry panties!"

Mirio:"...."

Y/N:" Shut your trap before I come over there and fucking slit your throat piece of shit pervert ass bitch. Go fucking watch porn while beating your 0.2cm dick!"
(Oml I loved writing that part so much lolololol)
       The whole class was shocked
And Mirio just rested your bum on his forearm covering your cherry panties. Unfortunately your fellow classmate had revealed your plan to seduce Mirio in the middle of class. Since he loves how the black cherry panties bring out the details on your ass.
       And for some reason what his
classmate said really pissed him off.
      At lunch the boys a table away
from the one Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, and You sat at kept shouting at you.

Classmates:" Yo cherry! Do a dance for us!"

Classmate 2:" Do lap dance!"
     That was the last straw for Mirio.
He got up and went over to their table and see one of the guys heads down onto the table making his nose gush out blood.

Y/N:" Holy shit..."
         You ran over to Mirio and
grabbed his arm. He looked at you with frustrated eyes.

Y/N:" I'm okay Mirio really. Please don't do that again."

Mirio:" Sorry for scaring you."

Y/N:" You didn't scare me. You'd never scare me. But you did make me worry. Lets talk."
          You took his hand and you dragged him to the girls bathroom. You pushing him into a stall and on the toilet sitting on his lap.

Y/N:" Know that Im only going to allow you to touch me as long as Im yours."
         You unbuttoned your blazer throwing on the ground. You unbuttoned your shirt letting your soft skin show.
         Mirio gulped his saliva and
groped your tits. You gasped and breathed heavily.

Y/N:" M-Mirio... Please j-just touch my bare skin."

Mirio:" I think I should tease you a little today seeing you were trying to seduce me with my favorite pair of panties~"
        He leaned in and kissed your
collarbone getting lower with each kiss. Your hips moved on their own his crotch getting erect by the minute.