Shoto Todoroki x Male! Reader: Doesn't it feel good? 🍋

Just in case there's any confusion I wont be using Y/N to indicate you as Todoroki's interest but I'll just leave it blank if someone is talking to you then Ill refer to you as Y/N
_______________________________________

"F-Fuck! Todo-r-roki! Ah~"

"It doesn't hurt right?"

"N-No it feels sooo ah!"

        Shoto Todoroki, to some
seems cold and cruel but he's far from it actually. Ever since we were younger he's been considerate of everyone but doesn't know how to express himself properly. But as we started getting older we started getting closer and closer to the point where we... nevermind.

"Hey Todoroki! can we play at your house today?"

Todoroki: "Yeah I don't see why not."

"Great see you then!"
       When school was over we
headed to his house and started playing rocket league everything was going fine when...

Todoroki:" I like you."

"oh I like you too Todo your a good friend."

Todoroki:"Mm... That's not what I mean... I like, like you. I... want to kiss you sort of like."
       That day I felt my face get so
Very hot and my heart was beating so god damn fast. What was I to do what was I to say? How I really felt.... was he just testing me? But he couldn't be that isn't Todoroki...

"I-I... dont feel the same way..."

Todoroki:"... it's fine I wasn't expecting you too but can we try something."
        How could I say No? I just
hurt my friend its the least I could do.

"S-Sure"
     Before I knew it we were on his
bed and he was over me unzipping my pants.

"Wh-What are you doing!?"

Todoroki:" I'm gonna give you a blowjob."
        He seemed composed but the
blush on his face (and his erection) said otherwise.

"O-Okay..."
         He pulled down my pants
and took me in his mouth, all I can really remember is how hard I gripped the sheets and how much I came... how fucking good it felt. Even today I can still feel his hot-cold mouth.

"Yo Todo wanna come to my room?"

Todoroki:" Sorry I can't I promised Midoriya I'd spar with him today."

"Right um.. see ya tomorrow."
        I scratched my neck and
walked away.

Kirishima: "Hey Y/N! Woah you look depressed what's the matter?"

"Ah n-nothing really Im fine hehe."

Kirishima:" Aaalllrrriiiiggghhhttt. Anyhow you wanna hang out with me and Bakugou today?"

"Yeah sure."
  Later that day I was on the balcony reading a book after going to the Mall with Kirishima and Bakugou something about them seemed to connect.
     I heard grunts and yelps from below and I saw Midoriya and Todo sparring just as he had said. His sweat stained his collarbone and rolled down his biceps. He looked up at me and I blushed quickly walking back inside and into my room. I closed my door sighing and looking down.

.

.

.
I... have an erection...

"FUCK!"
         I rubbed my temples and
the heard a knock at my door. I opened it hiding my erection behind my door.

Todoroki:" Can I come in?"

Y/N:" N-No!"

Todoroki:" Huh? Why not?"

Y/N:" You just c-can 't!"
        He pushed his way into my
room me falling on my ass. He took one look at me and quickly closed the door behind him.

Y/N:" D-Dont look at me!"
        I closed my legs covering my
Blushing face.

Todoroki:" Y/N..."
       He carried me onto my bed
and hovered over me.

Todoroki:" Y/N tell me... back then did you lie about how you feel about me?"
         What do I tell him... that I love
him that ever since then Ive wanted him, I want to touch him. That I...

Y/N:" I.. did... I really like you Todo more than friends more than best friends. Lovers I want to be lovers."
       He kissed me passionately slipping his warm, wet tongue into my mouth pinning my hands at the side of my head beginning to suck my neck leaving his marks.

"Hah... Todo! Mm~"
        He pulled off my shirt kissing
my chest and licking my nipples. My back arched intensely, lewd noises escaping my mouth and saliva escaping my mouth.

"To~doooo! Nyaaa!"

Todoroki:" So soft..."
        He continued pulling down my pants and underwear throwing them over his shoulder and sticking two fingers in me and moving them around. He leaned in groaning in my ear and huskily whispering in my ear.

Todoroki:" So warm and tight."

"F-Fuck! Todo-r-roki! Ah~"

Todoroki:"It doesn hurt right?"

"N-No it feels soo ah!"
        He continued to thrust his
fingers into my ass and stretch my hole. I moaned loudly as he licked the shell of my ear and continued to move his slender fingers inside of me.

"Nngh! I-Im gonna~"
           He slipped his fingers out pulling his pants down and poking his tip at my hole. He grabbed my legs and held them up as he slowly slid himself into me.

"Angh! Todo! Todo! I feel s-so w-weird~"

Todoroki:" F-Fuck....Y/N! Y/N!"
        I could hear the sound of our
skin pressing together as he plunged deep inside me. I felt surrounded by him suffocated by him something I had desired for a long time.
         I leaned forward kissing him
and gripping his shoulders tightly. He kissed me back, panting, sitting me in his lap and sliding me up and down on his length.

"TO-TODOR-ROKI! AH~ AH~"
        My voice became louder and
my mind was going blank by the second. He hit my sweet spot over and over moans and whines escaping my throat.

Todoroki:" I've ah! w-wanted t-to do this for so hah~ long nngh~"

"I-I! Mmm sorry f-for lying to you mmm~ Nya!"
       All he could do in response
was kiss my neck with his icy-hot lips showing that not only his mind going blank too, but that he forgave me and that he understood what its like to be afraid of rejection.

Bonus:

Bakugou:" You enjoyed being in Y/N's room yesterday Icy-hot~"

Todoroki:" Was I that loud?"

Bakugou:" Yo Y/N!"

"What's up?"

Bakugou:" How did Todoroki's icy-hot dick feel?"

_______________________________________
Friends all I can say is that Bakugou almost didn't see the light of day.
-ShortSushi