Izuku x Neko! Reader: My Nya 🍋

Btw this a sequel to Valentine with Deku so enjoy!
___________________________________________________
It has been a week since Valentine's day.
You were walking to school with Uraraka, Lida, and of course your precious Broccoli Boy.
Today was your birthday and Midoriya told you to give him a list of all the things you wanted to do after school.
And once the day ended your handed him the list.

Izuku: "Oh (Y/N)-Chan I had a present for you!"
He pulled out a black sweater that had Eraserhead written in white and Eraserhead's yellow goggles with a bit of his scarf wrapped around the goggles.

(Y/N): "HSHSJJSJSMSNSBSBS THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!"
You jumped with excitement

Izuku: "One more thing"
He handed you poopsie and you chugged it down happily.

(Y/N): "Thank you Izu~chan"
You smiled and then heard

POOF!
You noticed Midoriya was now blushing.

(Y/N): "What's the ma-"
You were interrupted by a black tail
that caressed your cheek. Suddenly you felt the need to play with something and you looked to Midoriya who was sweating with GUILT!

(Y/N): "so midoriya did you put the potion I used on you on Valentine's day?"

Ozuku: "Y-Yeah."

(Y/N): "Can we go to your house until this wears off please"

Izuku: "Of course."

(Y/N): "Midoriya, can you carry meeeee!!!!!"
You say draping your arms over his shoulders . He blushes and carries you to his house bridal-style all the way to his house.
Luckily for you both Izuku's mom was at work.
You took a seat on his bed and spread your legs open wide. Izuku closed the door of his bedroom and when he turned around to look at you he got a clear view of your (f/c) panties. Immediately his nosebled. He played next to you and you pulled him into a hug and nibbled at his neck and began to purr.

Izuku: "(Y-Y/N)? What are you. . ."

(Y/N): "I want you Izuku~"
You said gripping the tent that began to form in his pants. Your eyes were now follows with lust and desire.

Izuku: "(Y-Y/N) W-We can't."

(Y/N): "And why not~"
You said licking the hickey that you left on his neck. While you teased him Izuku was having a mental battle with himself. And one little kiss to his collarbone sent him over the edge. He cupped your heated face in his hands and kisses you sliding his tongue into your mouth, you gasped feeling a hot pool form inbetween your legs. You began to undo his shirt and take it off him. As he slid of yours he left a trail of butterfly kisses on your stomach and soon enough clothing blocked the kiss on your clit. He began to lick your panties already feeling the great amount of wetness he had caused.

(Y/N): "Izuku~ d-dont babe m-mean! Mhm~"
Izuku continued his action and soon enough your panties were missing from you and you felt a slippery muscle enter your womanhood. It darted in and out, he curled it and entered two finger in as well. You were near and even Izuku knew it so his tongue went deeper into you causing your stomach to tie and release. He licked up your juices and got on top of you.

Izuku: "Are you ready?"

(Y/N): "Yes~"
The tip of his member slowly entered you,
You felt a vibration that earned to escape your throat. And soon enough you felt a purr escape your lips. You blushed and covered your mouth, your black cat ears dropping slightly. Izuku smiled and kisses your neck as he kept thrusting into you making you purr louder.

(Y/N): "I-Izuku~ don't s-top. Mhm N-Nyyyyyyyyaa~"
You blushed an even darker and you hid your face hiding the wild fire that was spreading across your cheeks.

Izuku: "Don't hide~ I wanna hear it again."

(Y/N): "H-Hear wh-what I d-d-didn't hear a th-thing~"
Izuku ignored your obvious lies and began to thrust deeper and harder. You attempted to cover your nya's and purr's. But Izuku wasn't having it. (Dominant Izuku is sexy but the cinnamon roll is always best side)He lifted your hands up and pinned them to the bed and continued to thrust.

(Y/N): "N-Nya~ Izu~chan"
You moaned his name over and over
until you felt his hot seed enter you. And your juices coated his member. He pulled out of you and played down next to you. You hid your face against his chest so he wouldn't see the blush.

Ms. Midoriya: " Izuku I'M HOME! "

CRAP!