New Start

Your father had passed away when you were younger. You have little memories of him, but that was better than nothing, right? When your mother passed away, Jungkook rushed back to Busan to support you and to also mourn with you. Although he didn't exactly make it on time because of the late-night performances that night, he rushed over as soon as it was over, despite it being so late.

Since then you had moved to live in Seoul, barely going back home because you didn't like being in an empty house that was once filled with a family. You mourned for so long but Jungkook was always there for you. This made you fall more in love with him and at the same time, it frustrated you too.

Falling in love wasn't supposed to be so painful, right? Well, you learnt it the other way around. Jungkook only saw you as a friend and nothing more. It was obvious because you've seen the way he looked at this one idol. His eyes always light up when she's around and he always bring her up when you two have conversations.

Call it whatever you want but you ended up pushing him away. It hurts too much to pretend to be happy for him. It made you wonder how you will live if he was to one day marry someone else. It'll happen one day and you were afraid. You've been in love with him for so long that it's starting to really get out of hand.

You decided to continue to support him, but only from afar. You ended up distancing yourself from him to help you cope with the fact that he was in love with someone else. You two have been friends before he left for Busan and up until now. It was wrong to cut him loose.

You even tried to go out with a few guys to get over Jungkook, but it was no use. You only see him. Since you didn't want to use any more guys, you decided to just push them all away. They weren't Jungkook so it was pointless. You will never love them.