Awake

The minute you woke up, you couldn't feel anything. You felt like you were run over by a truck or something. Memories of that night flashed before your very own eyes and you felt a bit of guilt for not being there for Jungkook.

However, that accident made you realised a few things. You should just quietly retreat and never return. It was best for you and Jungkook. Although you know you will regret not telling him your feelings, you know it's the right thing to do. The two of you are just not the same. The chances of the fans accepting you with Jungkook is very low too. Although it doesn't matter that much, you know that deep down, it's true.

***

"She's awake?"

The members looked up quickly at their manager who had just told them the news.

"How long?"

"This morning."

Jungkook glared. "You didn't think to tell me?"

"Jungkook—"

"It's wrong," Yoongi cut their manager off and looked at Jungkook. "The concert is over. You go to Y/N."

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice. He rushed out of there with the members looking worried.

"Should I go with him?" Seokjin asked.

"Why?" Namjoon made a face.

"I promised to drive him there."

"He can drive there himself."

"You don't need to take that literally," Jimin said. "We'll finish up here and go after him."

"I'm worried about Y/N too," Taehyung sighed. "Let's hurry."