Letting Go

You have made your decision. You will let go of Jungkook. It was pathetic since you never really confess, and you may even have regrets in future... but you'll do anything to make him happy. Jungkook has done so much for you. 

"You guys were amazing," you said, grinning.

Jimin shook his head. "I messed up some parts."

"No, hyung, you were really cool," Jungkook reassured him. They were all sweaty and out of breath. As always they put in so much effort to please the fans.

Jimin shrugged and Taehyung slid an arm around Jimin's shoulders in comfort and looked at the others, "Let's go home."

Jungkook and you both watched as the members walked towards their dressing room to collect their things.

"He's too hard on himself," you sighed.

"He works the hardest out of all of us," Jungkook sighed. "Jimin hyung is a perfectionist."

"Don't be too hard on yourself," you said, going on your toes and patting Jungkook's head.

He grinned down at you and ruffled your hair. "Hey, we have our concert in three weeks' time. You have to come."

"Huh?"

Jungkook rested both hands on your shoulders, leaning down until his face was centimetres away from your face. "You have to come, Y/N."