His plans

After another set of performances were over and done with, the members gathered around, all tired but excited that it was over.

"We did really good tonight," Namjoon said, stretching.

Hoseok looked at the others and smiled, "Everyone did well with the dances tonight too."

They continued to talk about tonight's performances when Yoongi slid a knowing look at Jungkook and laughed out loud.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Jungkook," Yoongi said, smiling.

"What?" Jungkook gave him a look.

He laughed and looked at the others. "Jungkook thought he could hide it from us. He really thought he can."

Understanding where Yoongi was going, they all looked at one another and then laughed at Jungkook's confused expression.

"We knew about it," Seokjin smirked when he saw the confusion on Jungkook's face.

"Tell us your plan already," Yoongi encouraged, slapping his arm playfully.

"Yeah, we want to know too," Jimin teased.

Jungkook was trying not to smile but it was hard not to. He thought they would stop him so he didn't mention a single word to anybody. He never thought that they would find out about it.

Namjoon shook his head, "He's been planning to go after Y/N since she left."

Jungkook arched an eyebrow, "How did you guys know?" 

Although he didn't plan on telling them, he was secretly glad that they knew. He hated hiding these sorts of things from his hyungs especially since he knows how worried they were about you.

"That's not important," Taehyung turned to face him. "You have a plan, right?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Not really."

"Time to pack up," they heard the manager said.

Getting up and grabbing their things, the members couldn't help but be happy about Jungkook's decision to go after you. They knew it wasn't easy for him.

"We'll be waiting for the good news," Jimin said, turning back to look at Jungkook. "You better bring Y/N back. If not, then don't come back."

"Is he for real?"

"We all are," Hoseok corrected before punching Jungkook in the arm playfully. "Good luck."